OverviewThe End of the World train relives the last 7km of the original convict train which run in Ushuaia from 1910 to 1947.Onboard the train you will listen the history in different languages and you will be delighted with the magnificent fueguian landscapes, composed by rivers, cascades, forests and mountains, travelling through inaccessible parts of the Tierra del Fuego National Park.This railway works all year long with steam locomotives and has a gauge of 50 cm., one of the narrowest gauges in the world.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Fully narrated tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourMake your way to End of the World Station a few minutes before your preferred departure time to board The End of the World Train. The first stop along this historic narrow-gauge railway is La Macarena Station, where you'll have about 15 minutes to disembark for photos or a short walk. Listen for the train whistle indicating it's time to go.
Back aboard, the train will continue into Tierra del Fuego National Park, the only coastal national park in Argentina. Pass through an area known as the Tree Cemetery, where convicts once cleared trees more than a century ago. Cross over the Pipo River, and after about an hour on the train, arrive at National Park Station.
From here, you're free to explore the national park for the remainder of the day (or longer), or return on the next train back to End of the World Station. The entire roundtrip journey aboard the train last about 1 hour and 40 minutes. Throughout the journey, a multilingual guide will be on hand to offer information in English. This tour is wheelchair accessible.
Please note: Entrance fees, excursions, and accommodations within Tierra del Fuego National Park are not included. Make sure to check when the last train departs National Park Station when you disembark.
Inclusions for The End Of The World Train Admission Ticket
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for The End Of The World Train Admission Ticket
- Entrance fee to the Tierra del Fuego National Park
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.