The Exotic Excursion To Saona Island - Punta Cana
OverviewThe Excursion to Saona Island is an adventure within an adventure! You will be picked up from your hotel and transported to our private heliport, near Punta Cana, where your helicopter awaits.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
Join friends and family for 3.5 hours (including transfer time) as you embark on a 25-minute flight over the natural beauty of the Dominican Republic. Take in the views as you soar over the white sandy beaches and palm trees where you will see the real countryside, farms and fields. After a short ocean crossing, your helicopter lands you right on the beautiful, sandy beaches of the exotic island of Saona. One of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean, Saona offers pristine beaches and a relaxing environment among the palm trees and warm tropical breezes! Then get ready for one of the best seaside meals you will ever have where your feet are literally in the sand and your table is set within steps of the ocean.
Then enjoy a delicious lunch that includes lobster and an all-you-can-eat buffet that includes grilled chicken, conch and fresh fish. Now let us add Dominican rice and tostones (fried plantains, a local favorite), potatoes, pasta, salad, fruits and breads. Lunch includes aged rum and Presidente Beer that you can enjoy your entiretime onthe island!
Spend the remaining time with your feet in the ocean, enjoy a massage, or browse the local gift shops loaded with handmade items crafted by the local residents from the Island.
Note:Additional hours can be purchased in the extended tour option.
Inclusions for The Exotic Excursion To Saona Island
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch Buffet, including one lobster per person
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Beach chairs and bed
Exclusions for The Exotic Excursion To Saona Island
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
What to Bring: Sunscreen, swimsuit, towel, sunglasses and hat
Comments/Restrictions: Weight and weather limitations may apply.
Additional hours can be purchased.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.