The Fiat 500 Tour At Sunset On Florence And Chianti Hills With Aperitif And Tasting Of Local Product
OverviewThe tuscan countryside has a lot of breathtaking views to offer to you. Chianti Hills are an addition to this mind blowing region. The food products of this region are also a complete delight to try out. Chianti is also full of renaissance villas, you will also get to visit one of them to relive the royal history of Florence as well as its nearby regions. In your fiat 500, you will pass through the beautiful hills and stop at the best points to click pictures and to get views.
- Amazing drive through the hills at Sunset
- Breathtaking views
- Aperitivo Cocktails and Chianti Wines with delicious typical food
Know More about this tour
Experience the Italian Aperitivo ritual with finger food and Chianti wines. The Aperitivo sunset tour is a drive on the hills at the best time of the day. After a fun driving lesson we take to the hills in a convoy of vintage Fiat 500s. We head into the Chianti wine region, lined with vineyards, farmhouses and cypress trees, with amazing panoramas with monasteries, olive groves and grapevines, and your guide will entertain you with history and local knowledge during the stops. For a part of our journey we take some of the route of the famous ‘Mille Miglia’ car rally. The gently curving roads are a joy to drive and each moment is like driving through a slideshow of postcards.After several panoramic stops in which we will have a chance at enjoying the best views of the area and also take a good look at the Florence panorama from atop, we enter the grounds of a stunning Renaissance Villa, where we enjoy our rich Aperitivo time : we stroll through the Italian 15th century garden and finally relax by the pool, enjoying the view, delightfully sipping on a typical aperitivo Spritz cocktail and munching away at the local produce that includes bruschetta, tuscan cut meats and cheeses. But wait! To bring about complete gastronomical bliss, we raise a glass or two of the best Chianti wine ! Our tour ends at the villa, and there’s no more driving after that, so you can relax and enjoy the wine !
- Max 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children per car
Inclusions for The Fiat 500 Tour At Sunset On Florence And Chianti Hills With Aperitif And Tasting Of Local Product
- Vintage Fiat 500 rental
- English professional guide throughout the tour
- Aperitivo with Cocktails
- Chianti wines and typical food tasting
- Insurance of the driver and transported, gasoline, taxes.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Dan Brown 'Inferno' Tour of Florence
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Florence Shopping Tour to Gucci and Prada Outlet
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to the Accademia Gallery in Florence with Breakfast