The Fiat 500 Tour On Florence And Chianti Hills With Tasting Of Chianti Wine And Local ProductsWrite a Review
This tour offers you the best of both, a little private time with your close ones and also a lot of history packed in this amazing vintage car. You will get to witness the best of Florence on this tour and you can also head to the famous Chianti region. Just as you are marveling in the beauty of this breath taking estate, you wille nter a villa famous for producing amazing red and white wine as well as olive oil. Take back with you a few local products and enjoy a lot of tuscan delicacies on your tour.
- Amazing drive through the hills
- Enjoy breathtaking Tuscan views
- Visit the Chianti wine tasting heaven
Know More about this tour
We begin with an introduction to the vintage Fiat 500, how to handle and how to drive them plus a little bit of history, and then head for the hills ! We head into the Chianti wine region, lined with vineyards, farmhouses and cypress trees, with amazing panoramas with monasteries, olive groves and grapevines, and your guide will entertain you with history and local knowledge during the stops. For a part of our journey we take some of the route of the famous ‘Mille Miglia’ car rally. The gently curving roads are a joy to drive and each moment is like driving through a slideshow of postcards. After several panoramic stops in which we will have a chance at enjoying the best views of the area and also take a good look at the Florence panorama from atop, we enter the grounds of a stunning Renaissance Villa. The Villa produces its own award-winning red and white wine, and the most amazing and savory Tuscan olive oil. On to the wine tasting : we stroll through the Italian formal garden and then venture down into the 13 hundreds cellars to learn about wine production and taste some of the finest chianti wines, including a light lunch of bruschetta, tuscan cut meats, cheeses and seasonal tuscan specialties. Our tour ends at the villa, and there’s no more driving after that, so you can relax and enjoy the wine.
- Max 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children per car
Inclusions for The Fiat 500 Tour On Florence And Chianti Hills With Tasting Of Chianti Wine And Local Products
- Vintage Fiat 500 rental
- English professional guide throughout the tour
- Professional wine tasting and typical food tasting(light lunch)
- Insurance of the driver and transported, gasoline, taxes.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.