The Foundry Workshop Guided Tour At Royal Selangor Visitor Center - Kuala LumpurWrite a Review
Royal Selangor Visitor Centre is a one-stop destination to learn, play, shop and eat in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Visitors will discover the rich colonial history behind Malaysian pewter crafting via complimentary guided museum and factory tours. In the Foundry workshop you will be guided through the process of casting, polishing and decorating a pewter accessory by an experienced instructor. At the end of the session, you will take home your own pewter accessory.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourRoyal Selangor Visitor Centre visitors are guided through various tin/pewter exhibits in the museum before proceeding to the factory where they can try out a pewter crafting process. The tour includes a brief look at Comyns' historical archive and the Selberan fine jewellery workshop, the two precious metal brands under Royal Selangor. Workshops on crafting take-home pewter souvenirs are available. There are also photo opportunities with the world’s largest pewter tankard.
Inclusions for The Foundry Workshop Guided Tour At Royal Selangor Visitor Center
- Guided tour of the Royal Selangor Visitor Centre, including the factory to see how pewter is made
- The Foundry pewter-making workshop: 1 hour
- Hand-made pewter accessory
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only).
- Local taxes
Exclusions for The Foundry Workshop Guided Tour At Royal Selangor Visitor Center
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 16 years for The Foundry workshop
A maximum of 10 people per booking for The Foundry
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.