The Gaudi Tour - BarcelonaWrite a Review
OverviewFast track entrance to Sagrada Família and Casa Batlló. Enter Gaudí’s world of fantasy and geometry and don’t leave Barcelona without truly understanding some of his most exceptional works.
- Walk straight in Sagrada Família and Casa Batlló with fast track entrance
- The tour is only in English making it easier for you to follow the whole story
- Sagrada Família is at the end of the tour, so you can stay on and savor the building for as long as you like.
- Passeig de Gràcia & façade of la Pedrera
- Casa Batlló
- Sagrada Família
Know More about this tour
Antoni Gaudí was a visionary architect during Barcelona’s modernista period early 1900. He graced Barcelona with nearly all its extraordinary buildings. No less than 7 have been listed as World Heritage Sites by UNESCO, including Sagrada Família and Casa Batlló.
Open your eyes, heart and mind – wonder at how Gaudí used nature as his source of inspiration, you will find that what seems like chaos is actually based in sophisticated mathematics. Each detail is full of surprises waiting to be discovered.
Passeig de Gràcia
This broad elegant avenue was built for and by the wealthy Barcelonians and they have never left; luxury and design shops line the street along with major banks and the stock exchange. Architectural details include modernist lampposts and Gaudí’s tiles for the pavement and a myriad of grand buildings:
La Pedrera, Casa Milà. Check out the wavy façade with its extraordinary balconies, and don’t miss the top with the weird chimneys that resemble soldiers looking out for the residents.
The block of discord. The main architects from the modernista style had the chance to show their best: Gaudí with Casa Batlló, Domènech i Montaner with Casa Lleó Morera and Puig i Cadafalch with Casa Amatller
Casa Batlló is not just a building but an artistic legend; The exceptional façade reflects a tranquil sea and, hidden behind it, is a world of surprised and refined architectural details.
The jewel in the crown of Gaudí’s works, still being built, 2026
Outside. Each façade explains a chapter of Jesus’ life. You will walk in through the Birth Façade – look closely, the whole nativity is represented there. At the other side of the basilica is the Passion Façade, representing the stages before Jesus died.
The basilica. There are no words to describe the first time you enter the Sagrada Família. The curved columns resembling trees, the light that dances and plays across the hall in a constant change of colors. Just wait and see!
Museum. The studio workshop is essential to understand how Gaudí worked and thought. The models he used are beyond anyone’s imagination.
Departure point in Plaça Catalunya, in front of Hotel Olivia Plaza
Passeig de Gràcia avenue
Casa Batlló: guided visit + free time
La Pedrera, from outside
Eixample – the expansion district
Sagrada Família: guided visit of the exterior and interior + free time
End of tour and return to Plaça Catalunya
Inclusions for The Gaudi Tour
- Entrance fees and fast track to Sagrada Família and Casa Batlló
- Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows
- Free time in both Casa Batlló and Sagrada Família
Exclusions for The Gaudi Tour
- Access to the towers in Sagrada Família. We will help you buy the tickets if you are interested, although it is subject to availability
- Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 €Hotel pick up.
- Departure point is in Plaça Catalunya, the center of Barcelona and with very good communications, near la Rambla, Gothic Quarter and Passeig de Gràcia
- If you cancel between 1 days To 365 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.