The Gems Of Kakheti - TbilisiWrite a Review
OverviewExplore Kakheti - the softest region of Georgia. With its endless valleys, small alleys full ofÂ green trees, elegant vineyards and wine chateaus Kakheti makes a perfect destination for a day trip full of calmness and beauty.
Medieval churches, green valleys and lakes hidden in the mountains - all that is Kakheti!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourStarting from Tbilisi we will go to the picturesque mountain pass of Gombori. After that we will stop by ruines of an ancient fortress Umjara and explore it - on top you feel like you are in a time machine, that brought you back into the middle ages to a King´s court.
Then we proceed to Alaverdi monastery, the highest of 4 main cathedrals in Georgia. On our way we will also see the most important wine valleys and Nekresi monastery.
Our next stop is the Gremi fortress - set on a hill you will have a beautiful view over the valleys.
Then we go to Kvareli lake, a Switzerland-style spa resort and finally to Telavi, the capital of Kakhet region. There we will stop for a dinner in a restaurant, in which yard grows the oldest tree of Georgia!
Going back to Tbilisi by the time when the sun will already be very low and give a magical golden shimmer on the hills around the highway.
Inclusions for The Gems Of Kakheti
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for The Gems Of Kakheti
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 5 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.