The Governor's Olive Mill - CorfuWrite a Review
Visit the birthplace of the multi-awarded and the first health claim olive oil in the world. The Dafnis Family, producers of "The Governor", welcomes and introduces you to an unforgettable olive oil experience.
- Visit our Olive Mill
- Guided tour in the age – old olive grove of Corfu and the seldom variety “lianolia”.
- Taste the first health claim olive oil in the world
- Learn from Olive Expert the truths and mythbusters of the Olive Oil
Know More about this tour
The Governor's Olive Tour starts with a personally guided walk through the ancient olive groves. You will love to walk through the untouched olive area. In the groves you will meet our olive expert who will talk about the story of the oldest olive variety in the world.
The Olive Tour gives you the experience of being an islander yourself. When we will come to the mill, you will enjoy our "taste like a pro" program to learn how's the production is made, combine the tradition with the latest technology.
Later on, our "Olive Tasting Program will teach you how to taste an olive oil and seperate the a high quality olive oil as the professionals do. It is an unique lesson which you can share it with friends and families.
During the program, we will serve you some olive delicacies with a local wine etc.
Finally at the end of the tour we will award the guests with a "Certificate of Participation.
Inclusions for The Governor's Olive Mill
- Free pick up - drop off Corfu City, Hotel, Airport, Port etc
- Certificate of Participation
- Guided tours every day from Monday to Sunday
- Available languages Greeks, German and English
- Free entrance for children below 8years old
- The olive mill is reachable by car (minibus) and bus . It is located in Aghios Matthaios , 22km from Corfu town (airport, port).
Exclusions for The Governor's Olive Mill
- Any Purchae of Olive Oil products
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.