- A spectacular aerial view of over 20 miles of beaches including: Halendale, Haulover, North Miami, Miami and South Beach
- South Beach's historic and popular Art Deco District and Ocean Drive
- The famous Fontainbleu Hotel
- Glide over Miami's pristine Biscayne Bay and her beautifully restored lighthouse on the southernmost tip
- The American Airlines Arena and Bayfront park
- Downtown Miami and its high-rises lining the waterfront of Biscayne Bay
- The historic Vizcaya mansion, museum and gardens
- The luxurious Brickell Key
- The famous Venetian causeway and her islands
- The spectacular multi-million dollar ocean front homes on Star Island where J. Lo and other celebrities go to escape
- Glide over Biscayne Bay to the vacation getaway of Fisher Island
- The saltwater homes in the middle of Biscayne bay known as "Stiltsville"
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Hr
Departure Time :
Flights depart between 9am and 9pm daily, Please advise of your preferred departure time at the time of booking.
Departure Details :
Approximately 30 minutes South of Miami
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
See all the 'must-see' sights in Miami on this 60-minute fully guided Grand Air Tour. If you're amazed by the spectacular aerial views of Miami and her beaches as seen on the popular television show "CSI Miami", then come along and see them all - for real! The Grand Miami Air Tour has all the famous sights covered, from Art Deco South Beach to Biscayne Bay, Downtown Miami and the celebrity island mansions.
Know More about this tour
Itinerary:The hour-long tour includes 360-degree views of the following Miami highlights:
• A spectacular aerial view of over 20 miles of beaches including: Halendale, Haulover, North Miami, Miami and South Beach
• South Beach's historic and popular Art Deco District and Ocean Drive
• The famous Fontainbleu Hotel
• Biscayne Bay and beautifully restored lighthouse on the southernmost tip
• The American Airlines Arena and Bayfront park
• Downtown Miami and its high-rises lining the waterfront of Biscayne Bay
• The historic Vizcaya mansion, museum and gardens
• The luxurious Brickell Key
• The famous Venetian causeway and her islands
• The spectacular multi-million dollar ocean front homes on Star Island (where J. Lo and other celebrities go to escape)
• Fisher Island
• The saltwater homes in the middle of Biscayne Bay known as "Stiltsville"
60-minute airplane Tour
Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Only handbags/camera bags are allowed on the flight
Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
Flights can accommodate passengers in wheelchairs, but advance notice is required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator upon check-in
Infant rates apply provided the do no occupy a seat
The airplane can hold between 1 - 5 passengers as long as weight limited is not exceeded
PER PASSENGER - Due to weight and balance restrictions, the maximum weight per person is 300 pounds (136 kg)
PER PLANE - For groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 600 pounds (272 kg)
Traveler ReviewsSee all reviews
This was such a great trip! We had so much fun and it was the best thing we could do in Miami. The pilot showed us many interesting things and we had a great flight. We would do this at any time again!
Amazing! The pilot was wonderful.
the plane was small, wasn't able to use my long lens because of the tight space! The place is gorgeous, the pilot was very friendly. The time for the flight was 5 pm, low light, sunset, then the whole city was covered with lights! Very nice!
Tolle Erfahrung, auch mit unserem Piloten, der mich sogar am Steuer mit fliegen liess :
Koennen wir absolut weiterempfehlen, auch wenn es keine 60 Minuten waren. Flugzeit eher 40, daher auch nur 4 Sterne.
Such a great way to get a perspective of the size and scope of Miami and see the different areas from the sky. The best part though for my children was getting the chance to take the controls for a few minutes!
A spectacular experience and unforgettable trip. Will do this again in the near future.
Absolutely recommendable. Very professional people and lovely attention.
Gorgeous views of the whole Miami!
When we arrived at ATA Flight School the reservation was all set and the pilot and plane were ready to go. The flight was amazing, the pilot knew a lot about the area, and allowed be me to fly the plane. The pilot was very experienced. Overall, this tour was a great experience!
Great way to see Miami.