THE GRAVITYZ ROPE COURSE FAQS:
When booking, please choose your date above write your preferred time slot:
10 am - 11 am
11 am - 12 pm
1 pm - 2pm
2 pm - 3 pm
3 pm - 4 pm
4 pm - 5 pm
5 pm - 6 pm
6 pm - 7 pm
*time slots subject to availability
1. WHERE IS THE GRAVITYZ LOCATED AT?
- We are located on Level 65 @ The Top, Menara Komtar at Georgetown, Penang Island, Malaysia.
2. WHAT ARE THE GRAVITYZ'S OPERATION HOURS?
- 10am to 7pm daily
3. WHAT DOES THE GRAVITYZ'S ROPES COURSE CONSIST OF?
- The Gravityz's Ropes Courses consist of 6 obstacles: Confidence Path, High Bench, A Great Bridge, X-Point, Z-wire, G-Rocky
4. WHAT IS THE MINIMUM HEIGHT ALLOWED IN THE GRAVITYZ'S ROPES COURSE?
- A participant's height should not be less than 100cm. Those under this height must be accompanied by a paying adult whose height is above the minimum.
5. WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM WEIGHT ALLOWED IN THE GRAVITYZ'S ROPES COURSE?
- A participant's weight should not exceed 100kg.
6. WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE ALLOWED IN THE GRAVITYZ'S ROPES COURSE?
- Participants should be 18 years old and above. Those under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
7. DO I HAVE TO BE IN GOOD SHAPE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ROPES COURSE ACTIVITY?
- Yes, you should be in good health condition without any heart-related diseases, high blood pressure, pregnancy, hypertension, Acrophobia etc.
8. IS IT SAFE?
- As with any outdoor activities, there is an element of risk involved. While all precautions have been taken and certification has been obtained, participants are required to follow safety regulations as to ensure that safety is always maintained from time to time.
9. WHAT KIND OF SAFETY MEASURES ARE PUT IN PLACE DURING THE ROPES COURSE ACTIVITY?
- Each participant will be given a full body safety harness which is to be hooked onto a safety lanyard attached to the overhead safety line. All our safety equipment is Swiss and Italian made, with certification from the European Union and TUV.
10. WILL ALL PARTICIPANTS BE SUPERVISED DURING THE ROPES COURSE ACTIVITY?
- There will always be 2 Gravityz Crewz (Instructors) accompanying the participants during the activity as well as to provide guidance and assistance.
11. WHAT IS THE DURATION OF THE ROPES COURSE ACTIVITY?
- The activity will take about 60 minutes to complete. The activity consists of the Preparation Phase (20 min), the Safety Briefing Phase (10 min) and the Actual Trail Challenge Phase (30min).
12. WHAT KIND OF CLOTHING SHOULD PARTICIPANTS WEAR DURING THE ACTIVITY?
- Participants are encouraged to wear proper sports attire. Each participant will be given a T-shirt which is to be worn during the whole activity.
13. DO THE STAFF MEMBERS HAVE ANY CERTIFICATION?
- Our staff are trained and equipped to work at great heights. They have been given the necessary safety and first aid training.
14. ARE THERE ANY QUALIFIED MEDICAL STAFF ON SITE?
- The Gravityz has a full time medical staff on stand-by.
- Each group will depart for the activity every 1 hour. The Participant is advised to respect the time allocated to his or her Ropes Course activity in order to avoid any delay to other users or groups.
- The Gravityz reserves the right to reject any person or group who missed their allotted time slot due to late arrival. No refund or compensation will be made in such circumstances.