The Great Agafay Desert & Lunch In Berbe Tents - Marrakesh
Overview27 miles from Marrakech, Agafay desert is a wonderful mineral desert with an exceptional micro climate, halfway between the mountains of the Atlas and the great plains of the Pearl of the South, and offers breathtaking landscapes. The weather changes very quickly here in Agafay and throughout the day colours, contrasts and atmospheres shift and swirl as if a master painter were at work. No sand dunes here, but soft rolling hills of pebble, stone and rock, although as you follow the tracks and hills of the Agafay desert you will feel the soul of the Sahara in this immersion into authentic nomad experience.
Know More about this tour
Agafay Desert , Lake and Atlas Mountains see all in just one day, a wounderful journey across Agafay Desert, berber villages and the Atlas Mountains in a day and a refreshing stop off at Takerkoust Dam! Take a walk or ride a mule or a camel across the breathetaking sceneries. During our Marrakech day trip you have the chance to visit a local Berber house to experience the berber life.
Start our 1 day Agafay desert trip , the closest desert to Marrakech. A hilly barren landscape in the foothills of the Atlas the Agafay Desert is a playground for quad bikers and buggy enthusiasts with a backdrop of often snow-capped peaks. Next youll pause for tea at Lake Takerkoust, a popular weekend recreational lake for Marrakchi from the city. Boating, swimming and sailing are popular activities here.
Lunch is a leisurely local affair, taken in the open air of agafay desert , enjoying a home-cooked three course meal of Moroccan salad, couscous with lamb or perhaps a tasty vegetable tagine, fresh seasonal fruits and tea. After lunch you have time to discover and explore and there is pportunity for taking photos on this trip, so dont forget your camera.
Inclusions for The Great Agafay Desert & Lunch In Berbe Tents
Exclusions for The Great Agafay Desert & Lunch In Berbe Tents
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is formal
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Full-Day Private Guided Tour of Marrakech Highlights
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech