The Great Gaudi Tour Of Barcelona
OverviewFor Gaudi, every work was a masterpiece. The man himself was labeled by some as a genius and some as a madman. You can decide as you will explore the works of the man who single handed made Barcelona unique.Still bustling with life, you will dive into Barcelona at the turn of the century by seeing Casa Batllo, Park Güell, la Pedrera (Casa Mila) and at the end your tour, the jewel in his crown of creativity, La Sagrada Familia. (Please note: Entrance fees are not included)
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
This tour shows you the wonders of the visionary architect, Antonio Gaudi. For whom every work was a masterpiece, the man himself was labeled by some as a genius and some as a madman, we will let you decide as we explore the works of the man who single-handed made Barcelona unique.
You start your tour by exploring the famous Paseo de Gracia where you will see four famous Modernist houses - two of which were designed by Gaudi. Afterwards, you'll jump in a taxi or on a bus (the choice is yours) to head to the hills to explore Gaudi's Park Gell. This housing community turned public park is an amazing tribute to the clever mind of Gaudi. From there you set off to the very geographical center of the city to see Gaudi's almost finished church - la Sagrada Familia. Both inside and outside this is unlike any other church you have ever seen and a true testament to the creative mind of a man from whom the word impossible did not exist!
(Please note: Entrance fees are not included)
Inclusions for The Great Gaudi Tour Of Barcelona
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for The Great Gaudi Tour Of Barcelona
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions (walking & taxis - calculate 20 maximum per tour per every three travelers)
- Entrance Fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 5 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults - please note that children must be at least 6 years old if you wish to have tickets that include the bell tower
Skip-the-line tickets to Sagrada Familia & Park Gell
Family Friendly with scavenger hunts
Entrance fees - all tickets are skip-the-line but are a per person component and are, therefore, not included in the price of the tour. Please calculate 25 per adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Girona and Costa Brava Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- Montserrat Tour from Barcelona Including Lunch and Wine Tasting in Oller del Mas
- Barcelona Bike Tour
- Barcelona Shore Excursion: Skip the Line Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and La Pedrera
- Barcelona 2-Hour Afternoon Electric Bike Tour
- Costa Brava Sea Kayak Tour from Barcelona