Make you own way to Black Creek Pioneer Village and then follow your cloaked and lantern-carrying tour guide on a 75-minute storytelling adventure that will surprise amaze and delight even the most skeptical in the group. Along the way, you will hear a number of stories, including:
- The "woman in yellow" frequently seen around the property
- First-hand experiences of tour groups with the spectres of Burwick House
- The "mean man" and poltergeist activity in the Manse
- Strange phenomena in the cemetery
- The haunting legacy of the first settlers
Due to the dark and isolated nature of the village, we generally do not recommend this tour for children.