OverviewFull day city tour visiting the the heart of Rome and its beautiful treasures. Visit the ghetto (Jewish quarter), the synagogue and Trastevere along with numerous squares and fountains and all of their treasures. Typical Roman lunch included.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourStart with a late-morning pickup from your centrally located accommodations and tour two of the most iconic districts of Rome, Trastevere and the old Jewish ghetto. Start from Piazza Trilussa and continue on to the Church of Santa Maria in Trastevere, one of the last remaining Byzantine churches in the city. Passing through narrow alleys, the tour next visits Tiber Island, Isola Tiberina, home to the oldest hospital of the city.
Across the river you will see a the large temple complex Portico d’Ottavia, a part of the old Jewish ghetto. During the imperial period the old market was housed in the Jewish district. As you walk through the small streets of the ghetto you will experience the beauty of the Turtle Fountain built by Gianlorenzo Bernini and the Church of San Carlo ai Catinari. The tour ends at Giordano Bruno’s Square where a modern open-air market is located. There you can have a taste of Rome's everyday life and enjoy a typical light Roman lunch (included).
Your tour will continue through the afternoon with a walk through the famous squares and fountains of Rome as your guide takes you back in time with the history of the famous artist who created these wonderful treasures. Visit Piazza Navona, home to fountains and sculptures created by Bernini and Borromini. Also, visit the Pantheon, the temple of all Roman gods. Considered to be the largest dome in the history of ancient architecture, the Pantheon is the most copied of all classical buildings. Trevi Fountain, according to roman tradition, if you throw a coin into the fountain you are expressing a wish to come back to Rome. Next, the tour will proceed to the Spanish Steps, dominated by the church of Trinità dei Monti before being taken back to your central accommodations.
Inclusions for The Heart Of Rome And Its Treasures: Full-Day Tour With Lunch
- Pickup and drop-off available inside the Aurelian Walls
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Admission ticket Sinagoga
- Tasting of local products in a typical italian restaurant
Exclusions for The Heart Of Rome And Its Treasures: Full-Day Tour With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.