The Hidden Trail Of Muong Hoa Valley Half-Day Tour From Sapa
OverviewDon't miss a chance to visit big waterfall and a village of Red Dao minority, located in a very magnificent place, surrounded by rice terraces and bamboo forest.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourYou tour begins by leaving Sapa town for a 30-minute drive along Muong Hoa valley. Upon arrival to the trekking point, start a down-hill walk. Once passed Black Hmong village, you'll approach a big waterfall where you can take a short break to enjoy beautiful scenery. The walk continues on a small dirt path up to Red Dao village of Giang Ta Chai. When visiting a local house your guide will explain to you local traditions. If it is a school day, you will visit a school and see students, coming from different minorities. After, you will continue to a suspension bridge, walk up the main road to get on your vehicle, that will transfer you back to Sapa.
-The tour normally begins and finishes in Sapa (no surcharge)
-If your hotel is located in Lao Cai city, the surcharge for two way car (Lao Cai - Sapa) will be 62 USD.
-If your hotel is located in Topas Ecolodge, the surcharge for one-way car (Topas Ecolodge - Sapa) will be 24 USD.
Inclusions for The Hidden Trail Of Muong Hoa Valley Half-Day Tour From Sapa
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for The Hidden Trail Of Muong Hoa Valley Half-Day Tour From Sapa
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Others expenses, not listed in Inclusions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.