The Hills Are Alive And Hallstatt - Salzburg
OverviewThis 8-hour Tour combines the original locations from the world famous musical "The Sound of Music" with the World Heritage Village Hallstatt. On this comprehensive 8-hour tour, see many of the original locations featured in the "Sound of Music" movie in the city and Salzkammergut lake area and experience the World Heritage Site Hallstatt, one of the most beautiful lake side villages of the World. Leave bustling Salzburg behind and travel into rural Austria with your private guide. You will see one of Austrias most famous and beautiful touring regions on this relaxing day trip from Salzburg including Sound of Music sites, lots of history, lakes, mountains and as highlight one of the most beautiful lake side villages of the World, beautiful Hallstatt. Our Private Full Day Hallstatt Tour will get you to those "must-see" spots, and bring you to some local gems that only locals know about.
Know More about this tourHaving a professional local guide and a luxury private vehicle ensures to save time and get the maximum out of a full day private sightseeing tour. Meet your local guide and driver at your Salzburg hotel and hop on board of your luxury minivan. Afterward, your journey will take you on a tour of the city including the Palaces Leopoldskron (von Trapp Family House) and Hellbrunn (Sound of Music Pavilion).
Without returning back to Salzburg, enjoy a beautiful ride off the beaten path to Fuschl and St. Gilgen. Take a stunning photo of the castle of Fuschl with emerald Lake Fuschl in the background.
The next highlight is Lake Wolfgang and the village St. Gilgen, the scenery of the area was shown at the beginning of the Sound of Music Film and also Panorama Shots were made here.
Relax and enjoy the lovely countryside on the drive from St. Gilgen to Hallstatt. Having reached Hallstatt your private guide will point out the must-sees of Hallstatt to you. You will have 2.5 hours to explore Hallstatt and all these sites on your own as well as to have lunch in one of the great lake side restaurants in Hallstatt.
The last Sound of Music Highlight is the visit of the Sound of Music Church in Mondsee where you will go after your Hallstatt visit and from where we make our way back to Salzburg.
Inclusions for The Hills Are Alive And Hallstatt
- Guided full day tour with local Guide
- Luxury minivan
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
Exclusions for The Hills Are Alive And Hallstatt
- Entrance Fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Maximum 8 persons per minivan - price per vehicle
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Concert and Dinner at Stiegls Brewery Restaurant
- Salzburg Vintage Photo Tour With a Polaroid Camera
- The Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg With Lunch or Dinner
- Canyoning Adventure in the Salzkammergut from Salzburg
- Salzburg Marionette Theater Presents The Sound of Music
- Private Eagle's Nest and King's Lake Tour from Salzburg
- Private Eagles Nest and Salt Mines Tour from Salzburg
- Private Eagle's Nest and King's Lake Tour including all Entrance Fees