The Ice Bar Experience At Icebarcelona
OverviewExperience the first ice bar at the beach in the world! An experimental and avant-garde environment at 5 degrees below zero. At least twice a year, the theme of the room, the lighting and the sculptures are updated to give you something different to see every time you come. The average duration is 45 minutes. This is a unique experience, suitable for all ages, Adult and children alike. Your children are welcome to be amazed as long as they are with an adult.
- Family friendly
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourOpen since November 2007, Icebarcelona has become a must see attraction in the Condal City. Frequented as much by locals as by tourists, the ice bar is a perfect place to enjoy an original and very amusing experience.
The first ice bar at the beach in the world. A unique place at a temperature of -5C (20F), designed by internationally renowned artists. The theme of the lounge, the lighting and the sculptures are renewed at least twice a year, in order to offer something different every time you come.
The average visit lasts 45 minutes. While you are shivering with fun, you can relax on the terrace, perfect for an al fresco cocktail right in front of the Mediterranean sea.
Do not forget your photo or video camera to have the memory of this unique place. Jacket and gloves to keep you warm will be provided by us. This ice bar offers you a unique experience, suitable for all ages.*
Inclusions for The Ice Bar Experience At Icebarcelona
- Entrance fee
- One drink
- Jacket and gloves
Exclusions for The Ice Bar Experience At Icebarcelona
- Extra drinks at the terrace (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Door policy: relaxed
Dress code casual: street/beachwear
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
No minimum age. Underage can be admitted in company of supervising parents/relative
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Talleres de Cocina Asitica
- Flamenco Show at Plaza de las Arenas in Barcelona
- Market to Table: Market Tour & Cooking Class
- Barcelona Romantic Sailing&Night Experience
- Casa Bacardi Sitges Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour at Barcelona's Royal Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Guided Tour at Catalonia's Royal Academy of Medicine
- Guided Tour at Requesens Palace