OverviewSee baby elephants roaming around their cozy foster home, enjoying their lunch, or taking a bath at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Visit the Temple of Tooth Relic followed by Kandy museum and a leisurely walk by the Kandy Lake.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up around 6am from your hotel in Colombo, Mount Lavinia or Negombo and then proceed to Kandy, en route visit Spice Garden in Mawanella and a Tea Factory in Giragama.
For centuries, spices have been one of Sri Lankas most celebrated exports and are used for medicines and cosmetics as well as to flavor foods. You will sample scents and flavors such as cinnamon, ginger, pepper, vanilla and cardamom. Batik is the ancient art of mixing colors using wax as the main component and Sri Lanka is one of the worlds leading exponents. Examples range from simple, single-colored designs to multi-colored masterpieces.
On arrival at Giragama, you will visit a tea plantation 1,673 feet (510 meters) above sea level. Tea was first planted in Sri Lanka in 1824 at the Botanical Gardens at Peradeniya, when a few plants were brought from China. Your will spend an hour exploring the the plantation and factory before leaving for Kandy which is approximately 30 minutes away.
Do the city tour of Kandy including a visit to the temple of the sacred Tooth Relic, upper lake drive and market square, Gem Lapidary and Wood Carving center.
During the city tour you will enjoy your lunch at Oakray Restaurant.
After this visit, you will proceed to your hotel where you will be dropped off.
Inclusions for The Last Kingdom Private Day Tour In Kandy
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by an air conditioned vehicle in Colombo, Mount Lavinia or Negombo
- All sightseeing tours with the service of an English Speaking chauffeur guide
- Lunch at Oakray restaurant
- Entrance fees to the sites
Exclusions for The Last Kingdom Private Day Tour In Kandy
- Any video / still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Tips to guides and restaurants. Tipping is expected.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Group discount price is available for group size 7 or more
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.