The Last Of The Ancient Seven Wonders Of The World A Papyrus Institute And The Great Pyramids Of Giza And Sphinx - Cairo
OverviewGet excited by our daily tour to the Legendary Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. Visit the enigmatic symbol of Egypt, The Sphinx has the body of a lion and the head of a king, and is surrounded in mystery, including the unanswered questions: who built it and why...
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourNo visit to Cairo is complete without seeing the majesty of the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx.you'll enjoy personalized attention on your tour of these famous symbols of Egypt's ancient civilization. As this is a private tour, you can determine the amount of time you'd like to spend at each of the sites you'll visit. In the Giza plateau area, the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx date back over 4600 years. While there are actually over 100 pyramids in Egypt, the Pyramids of Giza are by far the most famous and are the last of the ancient Seven Wonders of the World. Your qualified Egyptologist guide will provide a fascinating introduction to each of the three pyramids: Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. You will have free time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost), although your guide is not permitted to enter with you. After visiting the pyramids, you'll then continue across the plateau for a photo opportunity of the three pyramids rising from the sands, with the Cairo skyline in the background. A short drive to the city side of the plateau finds you standing at the feet of the Sphinx, for thousands of years the enigmatic symbol of Egypt. The Sphinx has the body of a lion and the head of a king, and is surrounded in mystery, including the unanswered questions: who built it and why. In addition you will have the chance to visit a Papyrus Institute to see how this famous artwork is made. If you do not want to include this visit, just inform your guide on the day.
Inclusions for The Last Of The Ancient Seven Wonders Of The World A Papyrus Institute And The Great Pyramids Of Giza And Sphinx
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
Exclusions for The Last Of The Ancient Seven Wonders Of The World A Papyrus Institute And The Great Pyramids Of Giza And Sphinx
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for child aged XX and under
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip