The Last Supper Guided Visit Plus Milan City Center Tour By Vintage Tram
OverviewEnjoy skip-the-line admission to see Leonardo da Vincis masterpiece, The Last Supper, and a guided tour of the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie.Youll also see Sforza Castle before boarding a vintage tram for a tour of Milans city center. Itinerary includes The Last Supper, Cordusio, Piazza Affari, the Duomo, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and Teatro alla Scala.
- All entrance fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourYour 3 hours tour begins at the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, where your guide will tell you a bit about the structure before leading you through its famous refectory to Leonardo Da Vincis masterpiece, The Last Supper.
Entry is strictly limited to those who have pre-booked, largely due to the delicate nature of this painting and its importance. You wont have to wait in line with your privileged admission ticket!As The Last Supper is timed entrance attraction, and we have different time slots every day, you will be advised of the exact entrance time after the booking.
After seeing The Last Supper, your tour continues to the lovely small cloister of Santa Maria delle Grazie before heading on to Piazzale Cadorna.
Visit the Sforza Castle, situated in the largest park in Milan, and listen to your guides commentary on its history. From the castle, youll see the Arch of Peace, a symbol of Milan, built in the early 19th century under the direction of Napoleon.
Then it will be time to board a vintage tram from the 1930s for your tour through central Milan. Line 1 crosses the entire city center. Take a walk through the city center to see the Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, and La Scala opera house: 3 of the citys most famous monuments.
Back on the tram, youll ride to the Fashion District, the Consulate area, and Piazza della Repubblica.
At the end of the tour you can follow your guide to Corso Buenos Aires, one of Milans main shopping thoroughfares. Spend some of your free time browsing the many shops in the area.
Inclusions for The Last Supper Guided Visit Plus Milan City Center Tour By Vintage Tram
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Ticket for the Tram in Milan
Exclusions for The Last Supper Guided Visit Plus Milan City Center Tour By Vintage Tram
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.