The Legends Of History Tour: Blue Mosque And Topkapi Palace In IstanbulWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy this 3.5 hour tour of the most historical and legendary places to visit during your stay in Istanbul.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYou will start your tour with a complimentary pick-up from your accommodation and then travel by coach to Sultanahmet. You will meet your guide and make your first stop at the Topkapi Palace. The palace allows you to touch the history of the whole empire and opens the veil of secrecy on the mysterious East. It was here that 25 sultans lived and ruled; a dynasty was established, reached its height of greatness and declined; it saw the heart of Islam; plots were hatched; and the eyes of Europe, Asia and Africa were turned throughout three centuries.
The tour will be continued by visiting the Blue Mosque. It covers 250 square metres and has 260 stained glass windows, eight gates, a courtyard, 30 domes, 2000 iznik ceramic tiles with 50 different images of tulips, and a mihrab carved from a single piece of marble. It took seven years to construct and was designed by a talented architect who was a student of Sinan. Admire a special time by walking in the heart of historical part of Istanbul and get some great shots of old city. You will learn the legends of Istanbul by listening your guide and finally you will finish your tour with a drop-off at your accommodation.
Inclusions for The Legends Of History Tour: Blue Mosque And Topkapi Palace In Istanbul
- Transportation in A/C non-smoking car or bus with professional
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for The Legends Of History Tour: Blue Mosque And Topkapi Palace In Istanbul
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Pick up from your accommodation: between 8am - 8.30am
Drop off at your accommodation: between 1pm - 1.30pm
Topkapi Palace is replaced with Basilica Cistern on Tuesdays
Blue Mosque is replaced with Sokollu Mehmet Pasha Mosque on Fridays
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.