Enjoy authentic St Lucian cuisine in this fun, friendly and interactive cooking class held at a family-run tropical garden and farm. Learn to cook authentic dishes in an open air Creole kitchen while cooking on coal pots made from volcanic clay, then eat your lunch out of a calabash bowl with a coconut spoon! The Little Lucian Cooking School is designed in a relaxed setting for your complete enjoyment - the island way. The only culinary training that chefs have is at the apron of their grandmother! Here you willÂ meet a grandmother who will teach you the family recipes and techniques passed on from generation to generation. And that means authentic delicious food!Â
Know More about this tourYou will be provided with directions once confirmation of your attendance is received. You will be welcomed by the team at the 10am start time. Learn about traditions and history of authentic Caribbean cooking. Whether experienced in the kitchen or novice, partake as little or as much as you want.
Choose the Little Lucian Cooking School for those that want to be involved in hands-on preparation and cooking authentic St Lucian dishes. Be sure to pay attention to the 7 Secret Ingredients recipe during your class! That recipe is the combination of green seasoning used to season food in the Caribbean and that means being able to create beautifully flavored dishes just like you made at the Little Lucian during your visit. Bring your appetite - you will be full! Bring a bottle of water (you are in the tropics and may need a drink sooner than you expect)
Inclusions for The Little Lucian Cooking School Class
- Light breakfast
- Local refreshments
Exclusions for The Little Lucian Cooking School Class
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers 13 years and older.
Minimum two guests apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 10 people per booking, maximum 10 people per class
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities unless assisted
Subject to favorable weather conditions. Tropical rain is common so tour will not be canceled because of rain. If canceled due to poor/severe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Recommended items: Bring a bottle of water (you are in the tropics and may need a drink sooner than you expect)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.