The London Bridge Experience And Thames River Cruise
OverviewEnjoy two of London’s great attractions with this flexible tour of the river Thames and entrance to the world-famous London Bridge Experience! Hop-on and hop-off your river sightseeing cruise from four conveniently located piers for 24hr and let The London Bridge Experience take you through 2000 years of history and haunted tunnels where you will see, hear and smell what London Bridge was like throughout the ages. Enter the Vortex and get ready to face your fears as you land at the London Tombs with its array of unspeakable horrors!
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourMake your way to Greenwich Pier, the London Eye Pier, Tower Pier, or Westminster Pier, then jump aboard your sightseeing boat to begin your tour. With cruises departing every 30 minutes from 10am throughout the year, enjoy the freedom to take to the water at your leisure.
During your Thames River sightseeing cruise, admire top London attractions such as Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, St. Pauls Cathedral, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, and Westminster Bridge from your vantage point on the river. All boats have toilets, bars to buy refreshment (own expense), confectionary, and snacks, and an upper viewing deck for photo opportunities.
Afterward, alight from your sightseeing boat in central London and visit the London Bridge Experience widely considered among the capitals top attractions. Travel back in time and uncover the dark secrets that lie within the arches of the original 1831 bridge.
Then, enter the Vortex and get ready to face your fears as you land at the London Tombs. Make your way past walls dripping in blood, squeeze through confined spaces, and scream with terror as you are met with an array of unspeakable horrors!
Inclusions for The London Bridge Experience And Thames River Cruise
- Entrance fee to The London Bridge Experience
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for The London Bridge Experience And Thames River Cruise
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged four and under
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Dessert Walking Tour in London
- West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers
- London Photography Tour at Night
- London St Pancras Eurostar Private Arrival Transfer
- Buckingham Palace Tour Including Afternoon Tea