The London Dungeon
OverviewDiscover the all new, bigger and bolder London Dungeon.
- Feel fear creep up your spine!
- A dramatic representation of London as it was 10 centuries ago
- Two state-of-the art thrill rides
- Try to escape the East End Maze!
Know More about this tour
Sweeney Todd, Mrs Lovett, Jack the Ripper, Guy Fawkes, Henry VIII and a vast supporting cast of historical characters take centre stage at the NEW, bigger, better, bolder London Dungeon in County Hall, next to the London Eye.
Embark on a journey through a dramatic London landscape going back ten centuries. You will be guided through ghastly plague-ridden streets, witness Guy Fawkes' dramatic plot to blow up Parliament, travel back to Jack the Ripper's bleak Whitechapel and walk beneath London's foreboding medieval gates. Anticipate close encounters with non-human ‘talent' including giant cockroaches and the Dungeon's resident family of scurrying rats.
The attraction also boasts two state-of-the art thrill rides with high-tech surprises guaranteed to get the adrenaline pumping. The fast flowing boat ride, Henry's Wrath, sees guests condemned by Henry VIII to a turbulent journey along the dank River Thames towards execution. Whilst on the deadly dark drop ride, aptly named Drop Dead, you are literally sentenced to ‘take the drop' as they plunge three storeys in the pitch dark. Meanwhile Jack's Whitechapel Labyrinth promises to have you screaming as you try and escape the Ripper in a confusing East End maze and a strangely fun journey through Balzelgette's Victorian Sewer system.
With a full cast of 20 brilliant actors in 18 new shows, rich sets, special effects and 2 exciting new rides, we’ll take you on a unique 90 minute thrill-filled journey through 1000 years of London’s murky past.
Inclusions for The London Dungeon
- Dungeon ticket
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport