The London Eye Standard Ticket
OverviewSweep London's skyline from the London Eye, the world's tallest cantilevered observation wheel. The London Eye is the UK's most popular paid for visitor attraction.
- Beat the queue and get direct access
- Witness spectacular sights from the London Eye
Know More about this tour
The London Eye stands 135m high on the South Bank between Waterloo and Westminster Bridges. The experience will take about 30 minutes and offers spectacular views of some of the capital's most famous landmarks, including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Nelson's Column and St. Paul's Cathedral.
London Eye: Standard Ticket
Standard Ticket for the London Eye - check-in at least 30 minutes before your preferred time.
London Eye: Fast Track
Make the most of your day in London and enjoy the benefits of checking in just 15 minutes before your visit and avoiding the majority of the queue.
Inclusions for The London Eye Standard Ticket
- Attraction tickets
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport