The London Eye Fast Track Ticket
OverviewSweep London's skyline from the London Eye, the world's tallest cantilevered observation wheel. The London Eye is the UK's most popular paid for visitor attraction.
- Beat the queue and get direct access
- Witness spectacular sights from the London Eye
Know More about this tour
The London Eye stands 135m high on the South Bank between Waterloo and Westminster Bridges. The experience will take about 30 minutes and offers spectacular views of some of the capital's most famous landmarks, including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Nelson's Column and St. Paul's Cathedral.
London Eye: Standard Ticket
Standard Ticket for the London Eye - check-in at least 30 minutes before your preferred time.
London Eye: Fast Track
Make the most of your day in London and enjoy the benefits of checking in just 15 minutes before your visit and avoiding the majority of the queue.
Inclusions for The London Eye Fast Track Ticket
- Attraction tickets
You Might Also Like
- The London Bridge Experience and Thames River Cruise
- The View from the Shard with Thames River Cruise
- Windsor Castle Bath and Stonehenge from London
- Private Transfer from Heathrow Airport to Dover Port
- Private London to Southampton Cruise Transfer
- Independent Layover Tour to Windsor from London Gatwick or Heathrow Airport