The Lonely And Great God Tour - Seoul Daily City Tour
OverviewThe exact spots of Goblin's film sites.
Know More about this tourWhile recalling a scene in the filmed drama called goblin, during your sightseeing tour of this famous tourist attraction, you can feel the longevity of the goblin in this famous sightseeing spot, Gangbuk
Goblin: The Lonely and Great God Tour :Dokkaebi is a popular Korean drama and it was first aired on December 2, 2016 in South Korea. The English name of this drama is Goblin: The Lonely and Great God.
In ancient times, Kim Shin is an unbeatable war admiral but the young King is jealous of him and kills him. After that Kim Shin becomes a Dokkaebi and waits 900 years for his human bride to end his life.
This drama all about love story between Dokkaebi, Grim Reaper and humans.
Hotel(Seoul) Unhyeon Palace Deoksu Palace Doldamgil Deoksung High School RedPine or Ginseng Center Lunch Korean Star Photo Zone Bukchon Hanok Village RedPine or Ginseng Center Hotel(Seoul)
Inclusions for The Lonely And Great God Tour - Seoul Daily City Tour
- Professional English Guide
- Admission Fee
- Pick-up & Drop-off Service(In Seoul)
Exclusions for The Lonely And Great God Tour - Seoul Daily City Tour
- Personal Expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Unhyeon Palace will be replaced by another tourist attraction when it is closed on Mondays.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Seoul-Gyeonggi Small Group Customizable Full-Day Private Tour