The Magic Fountain Night Tour - Barcelona
OverviewAdmire the Magic fountain of Montjuïc with its dancing water, light and music show. Capture the evening city life along Barcelona’s waterfront, with the old fisherman’s quarter, the long beaches and ports. Enjoy the spectacular views from the Montjuïc lookout. Don’t worry about the return, we will take you back to your hotel or as close as possible.
- Spectacular views from Montjuïc Hill
- The Magic Fountain–water, light and music show
- The tour is only in English making it easier for you to follow the whole story.
- The tour is in the afternoon because of the Magic Fountain show.
- It will also give you time to visit Barcelona in the morning.
Know More about this tour
La Barceloneta: This neighborhood has its own particular charm, being right next to the city’s long beaches, it is the sailors’ and fishermen’s quarter from the 18th century.
Olympic Port:Created for the Olympic Games in 1992 and presided over by the Hotel Arts and Mapfre Towers, it is a good example of modern city architecture.
The Old Port: In 1995 the Old Port was converted into a popular city port near the city centre. There are many attractions such as the Aquarium, Imax cinema, restaurants, nightclubs and shops as well as sailing clubs.
Monument to Columbus Located between La Rambla and the sea beside the Drassanes (medieval shipyards), the Columbus column was built to commemorate Columbus’ return from America to Barcelona where he was met by the Catholic Kings.
Montjuïc Panoramic Views: This balcony over the Mediterranean offers a panoramic view over the whole city and port.
Magic Fountain of Montjuïc Admire the dancing water, light and music show. The original fountain was built in 1929.
Return to your hotel
Don’t worry about the return, after the show we will take you back to your hotel or as close as possible.
Inclusions for The Magic Fountain Night Tour
- Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows
- Return to your hotel by bus
Exclusions for The Magic Fountain Night Tour
- Hotel pick up.
- Departure point is in Plaça Catalunya, the center of Barcelona and with very good communications, near la Rambla, Gothic Quarter and Passeig de Gràcia.
- Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 €
- If you cancel between 1 days To 365 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.