The Magic Of Advent In Zagreb Walking TourWrite a Review
From USD 63.5
OverviewExperience the magic of Christmas in Zagreb and discover on this walking tour why it won the reward for the most beautiful Christmas market in Europe. During the time of Advent, Zagreb offers a special atmosphere that will capture your hearts and give you unforgettable memories. Whether you prefer to have a stroll on Zrinjevac or to shop for some traditional Croatian Christmas decorations on the Christmas Fair or you'd like to enjoy a mulled wine while Fooling around, it's up to you, the options are endless
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYou will meet your guide at the arranged meeting point and begin your tour by visiting the Cathedral, the tallest building in Croatia and one of the most impressive Neogothic style sacral buildings. You'll get to experience the Living Nativity Scene that revives the atmosphere of Jesus' birth and your guide will tell you about the Croatian traditions during Christmas time.
Your tour continues on the ban Jelačić square where you'll get the chance to stroll through the Christmas market and see and buy some typical Croatian souvenirs, Christmas decorations and some sweet treats.
You'll enjoy the atmosphere of the twinklinig lights and the smell of winter in the air while you'll walk down Zagreb's longest street Ilica to the world's shortest funicular that will take you to the Upper Town. Your guide will share many interesting stories about the sights on the way, you'll get to see the fascinating St. Mark's Church, Bloody Bridge, Stone Gate and you can visit the famous Museum of Broken Relationships.
After admiring the beauties of the Upper Town, you'll walk down to the ban Jelačić square on Tkalčićeva street that is the liveliest street in the city with a lot of pubs, cafes, restaurants.
We've saved the best for last! You'll have a short walk to the Zrinjevac park; through an alley of trees decorated with twinkling Christmas lights you'll reach the old music pavillion where you can enjoy a concert while admiring the view of the decorated park and enjoying some of Croatia's typical delicacies. We'll show you the Ice park where you can rent skates and end your Christmas fairy tale by dancing on ice in a magical atmosphere.
Inclusions for The Magic Of Advent In Zagreb Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Funicular ticket
- Mulled wine
Exclusions for The Magic Of Advent In Zagreb Walking Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Varazdin And Trakoscan Castle
- Plitvice Lakes National Park From Zagreb
- Zagreb Photo Advent Tour
- Zagreb Private Arrival Airport Transfer And City Tour
- Zagreb BIG Tour
- Medvednica Photo Safari 4x4 Tour From Zagreb
- Zagreb Park And Picnic Bike Tour
- Plitvice Lakes Guided Day Trip From Zagreb
- Excursion To Plitvice Lakes National Park From Zagreb
- Walking Tour Of Zagreb And Museum Of Broken Relationships Entrance