The Magic Of Advent In Zagreb Walking Tour
OverviewExperience the magic of Christmas in Zagreb and discover on this walking tour why it won the reward for the most beautiful Christmas market in Europe. During the time of Advent, Zagreb offers a special atmosphere that will capture your hearts and give you unforgettable memories. Whether you prefer to have a stroll on Zrinjevac or to shop for some traditional Croatian Christmas decorations on the Christmas Fair or you'd like to enjoy a mulled wine while Fooling around, it's up to you, the options are endless
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYou will meet your guide at the arranged meeting point and begin your tour by visiting the Cathedral, the tallest building in Croatia and one of the most impressive Neogothic style sacral buildings. You'll get to experience the Living Nativity Scene that revives the atmosphere of Jesus' birth and your guide will tell you about the Croatian traditions during Christmas time.
Your tour continues on the ban Jelai square where you'll get the chance to stroll through the Christmas market and see and buy some typical Croatian souvenirs, Christmas decorations and some sweet treats.
You'll enjoy the atmosphere of the twinklinig lights and the smell of winter in the air while you'll walk down Zagreb's longest street Ilica to the world's shortest funicular that will take you to the Upper Town. Your guide will share many interesting stories about the sights on the way, you'll get to see the fascinating St. Mark's Church, Bloody Bridge, Stone Gate and you can visit the famous Museum of Broken Relationships.
After admiring the beauties of the Upper Town, you'll walk down to the ban Jelai square on Tkalieva street that is the liveliest street in the city with a lot of pubs, cafes, restaurants.
We've saved the best for last! You'll have a short walk to the Zrinjevac park; through an alley of trees decorated with twinkling Christmas lights you'll reach the old music pavillion where you can enjoy a concert while admiring the view of the decorated park and enjoying some of Croatia's typical delicacies. We'll show you the Ice park where you can rent skates and end your Christmas fairy tale by dancing on ice in a magical atmosphere.
Inclusions for The Magic Of Advent In Zagreb Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Funicular ticket
- Mulled wine
Exclusions for The Magic Of Advent In Zagreb Walking Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.