Start by understanding the historic importance of the Marais, which once laid beyond the center of Paris. Today, it is at the heart of the city. Discover the Church of Saint Paul and Saint Louis before walking through the courtyard of the majestic Hotel de Sully. Continue experiencing the royal history of the Marais by exploring the pristine Place des vosges, a public square with unparalleled beauty in Paris. Afterwards, move forward in time to learn all about the bustling Jewish community that put the Marais on the map through the 18th and 19th centuries. Wander the bakeries and boutiques of the Pletzl before strolling the shop-laden rue des Francs Bourgeois. All the while youll discover mansion after mansion, former homes to the nobility that once called the Marais home. Some are now museums, like the highly worthwhile Muse Carnavalet. The tour may also introduce you to both the Hotel de ville, or City Hall, and the Pompidou Center, both architectural masterpieces from very different periods.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Meet at metro exit Saint Paul (Line 1). Meet your guide outside of the exit of the metro station on the opposite side of the stairs next to Metro sign SAINT PAUL , Note: PLEASE ARRIVE 10 MINUTES PRIOR.. read more
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewDiscover the secrets behind Pariss former royal neighborhood on this 2.5 semi-private tour of the Marais, welcoming up to 10 guests. Your guide will lead you through the tiny streets, courtyards, and mansions that make up this quintessentially Parisian district.
Know More about this tour
- "SEMI-PRIVATE"MEANS GROUP SIZE IS NEVER MORE THAN 10 GUESTS MAXIMUM
- PROFESSIONAL TOUR GUIDE
- AVAILABLE DAILY AT 2PM
- DURATION 2 - 2.5 HOURS
- TOUR WILL RUN, RAIN OR SHINE
- Tour PriceDoes NOT Include HotelPickup orDrop-Off(We Recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour DoesNOT Include Gratuities(OPTIONAL)
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 10 people per tour allowed
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some cant be visited from the inside.
You Might Also Like
- Paris Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- Skip the Line: Louvre Museum Ticket and Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris 1-Day Ticket
- Skip the Line: Louvre Museum Walking Tour including Venus de Milo and Mona Lisa
- Normandy D-Day Battlefields and Beaches Day Trip
- Mont Saint Michel Day Trip from Paris
- Bistro-Style Seine River Dinner Cruise