The Master Weavers Of Florence & Chianti Wine Tour In Tuscany Landscape
OverviewThe Master Weavers of Florence & Chianti Wine Tour in Tuscany Landscape The Master Weavers of Florence since 1786 is one of the last remaining workshops for silk manufacturing in the world. Its hand-operated and semi-mechanical looms weave dreams, embellished by a wondrous warper designed by Leonardo Da Vinci. Welcome to the home of magnificence, where the work of man respects priceless tenets, giving elegance and sophistication to those passionate about beauty. Local English speaking driver Joinable Wine Tour in Chianti Wine Region Visit a Boutique winery in Chianti Wine Region Tasting the famous Chianti Wines Delicious Tuscan prosciutto and pecorino cheese and much more explained Farm-to-table Italian ingredients Visit the underground wine cellars
Know More about this tour
The Art of Silk - Private Tour inside the famous Antico Setificio Fiorentino in Florence
In Florence, the art of silk weaving found its natural home and flourished in the Fourteenth century bringing prestige to the city and wealth to its merchants. The silk woven in Florence reached its peak during the heir of the Medici. To welcome the Grand Duke Cosimo to Florence, story tells that the streets were draped with precious tapestries.
From the Renaissance age onwards, silk was the source of wealth for many noble Florentine families, including della Gherardesca, Pucci, Bartolozzi, Corsini and Agresti, who decided to establish a single workshop that would regroup all their looms and fabrics. This establishment was located in Via de Tessitori (Weavers Street).
Joinable Wine Tour in the famous Chianti Wine Region
- Visit a Boutique winery in Chianti Wine Region (light lunch included)
- Tasting the famous Chianti Wines
- Visit the underground wine cellars
Inclusions for The Master Weavers Of Florence & Chianti Wine Tour In Tuscany Landscape
- Meet Your Guide directly at your Address in Florence city center
- Tour inside the famour Antico Setificio Fiorentino since 1786 (1 hr)
- Visit a Boutique winery in Chianti Wine Region
- Light Lunch and Tasting
- Wine tour (see the cellars)
- Time to visit San Gimignano
- Panoramic stop for photos
- Panoramic stop at Michelangelo Square
- Return to your address
Exclusions for The Master Weavers Of Florence & Chianti Wine Tour In Tuscany Landscape
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
The best seller food and wine experience in Tuscany since 1990
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour