The Milan Fashion Weekend Experience
OverviewWould you like to have an unique experience during your stay in Milan? Are you a fashion enthusiast and would like to learn more aboutfashion stylingor thebest placesto goshopping in Milan? This2-day experiencewill guide you throughdiscoveringthe different types ofItalian stylesand most important designers. You will discover newhidden placesand have thechance to experience theItalian life.
Know More about this tourFRIDAY
- Introduction to theMilan Fashion System
- Top Italian Fashion Designer(learn more about the fashionstyles and the most importantItalianDesigners)
- Current Fashion Trends Analysis
- Fashion Styles Workshop- Learn It & Do It!(Practical workshop: create and discover new styles using realclothing andaccessories!)
12.30 PIZZA BREAK/FREE LUNCH TIME
- Field workshop:analyzing the current trends visiting the best shops
- Enjoy a stylish Aperitivo Milanese(happy hour)
- The alternative Walking Fashion Tour(discover exclusive vintage shops, concept stores and location while visiting the most artistic and chic areas of Milan)
12.30 LUNCH BREAK IN BRERA
- Last part of the walk to Duomo- free shopping
- Possibility of a shopping tour with a personal stylist(to be booked in advance, fees not included in the program)
Inclusions for The Milan Fashion Weekend Experience
Exclusions for The Milan Fashion Weekend Experience
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Food and Wine Tasting enjoying the New Milan
- Crypt of Leonardo and San Sepolcro Church
- Skip the Line Ticket to The Last Supper
- Food and Wine tour on Como Lake
- Private Lake Como Cooking Class from Milan
- Luxury Food tour : Milan and its delicatessen
- Leonardo da Vinci's Codex Atlanticus Admission in Milan
- Half-day Italian Cooking Class and Skip-the-line The Last Supper in Milan