The Milan Pass
OverviewExperience the best of Milan with the Milan Pass, an easy-to-use city pass valid for 48 hours.
- Gain Free Entrance To Milan Attractions
- Duomo Terraces And Museum
- La Scala Museum And Theatre(Free entrance or discount on guided tour)
- Brera Art Gallery (Free Entrance Or Discount On A Guided Tour)
- Gallerie D’italia Art Gallery
- La Triennale Museum
- Museo Bagatti Valsecchi
- Art And Science Museum
- San Siro Stadium And Museum Tour
- The World Of Leonardo Interactive Museum
Know More about this tour
Enjoy free admission to eight top city attractions including the terraces of Milan Duomo and Leonardo da Vinci’s ‘The Last Supper’ mural painting (subject to availability). Use your map and guidebook to sightsee independently, enjoy discounts on tours and activities, and make use of vouchers for select shops and restaurants. Your standard Milan Pass includes a hop-on hop-off tour or free public transport.
The Milan Pass is a new “all inclusive” tourist card.
Inclusions for The Milan Pass
- Milan Pass Valid For 48 Hours City Map And Guidebook.
- Coupon’s Book Which Includes Free Entrance To Many Museums And Activities Such As: Duomo, La Scala Museum, Pinacoteca Di Brera, The Last Supper And Many More.
- 48 Hours Hop-On Hop-Off Citysightseeing Or 48 Hours Public Transport Ticket.
- Choice Between 48 Hours Ctysightseeing Ticket Or 48 Hour Public Transport Ticket.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 5 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 5 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.