The Mile High Wine Tour In Denver
OverviewDiscover Denver’s burgeoning wine industry with a wine tasting adventure to some of the area’s finest wineries. You'll take your wine knowledge and palate to the next level with unique urban winery estate tours that make dozens of different hand crafted red and white wines.
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- A la carte lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Exclusive to Viator
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourHop in one of our luxury SUVs or executive Mercedes Benz vans for a scenic ride through downtown Denver to your first winery stop. Along the way, learn about Colorados climate and the conditions that make it ideal for growing wine grapeslow humidity, cool mountain air, and over 300 days of sunshine each year.
We start at Balistreri Winery where you'll enjoy a delicious gourmet Italian lunch or nibble on an assortment of cheeses, fruit, and charcuterie and sample flights of over 20 wines from syrahs, tempranillos, merlots, muscats, cabernet sauvignon, zinfandels, rieslings, pinot noirs, and pinot gris.
Discover delightful blends and use a special discount to pick up a bottle of your favorite. With an ever-changing itinerary and new tasting rooms cropping up all the time, there is always something new to discover and taste. Then we will take a tour of the wine cellar and find out how all the wine is naturally made. After that, we will visit one or two other wineries in the downtown Denver area including; Mile High Winery, Infinite Monkey Theorem, Kingman Estates winery among others.
Inclusions for The Mile High Wine Tour In Denver
- Pickup and drop-off by Luxury vehicle (from Wild Women Wine Winery 1660 Champa st. or at Union Station in downtown Denver)
- Wine tasting
- Gourmet Italian Lunch
- Bottled water
- Snacks (cheese, crackers, fruit)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for The Mile High Wine Tour In Denver
- Chauffeur/Guide Gratuity is NOT included
- Hotel pickup not included Please choose from one of our 2 standard pickup drop off locations
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers of 4 guests apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.