The Mist Dance Show In Saigon With Roundtrip Transfer - Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewSense The Rhythm Of Vietnamese Culture Through A Comtemporary Expression Of Dance & Music.
- Enjoy a performance of Dance and culture to know Vietnamese culture better.
Know More about this tour
Considered as “sister” of A-O show, The Mist tells the story of farmers in a village going about their familiar routine tasks in the early morning mist, such as tending the rice fields, husking the rice, preparing for early morning market or even joining
Their activities and emotions are expressed through symbolic dance movements combined with extensive use of traditional working clothes and authentic rural props.
It includes 6 scenes as below:
1. “Going to the Field” – Ra dong: Farmers work on the field in the early morning
2. “Pagodas Fragrance” – Huong Chua: A religious space, a spiritual aspect of Vietnamese culture
3. “Night” – Dem: A storm of sentiments and the innermost feelings of grass-widows
4. “Harvest Time” – Mua: The joy from a bumper crop
5. “Silk” – Lua: Love and desire of a farmer couple
6. “Rice” – Gao: The fruit of farmers' hard-work
Inclusions for The Mist Dance Show In Saigon With Roundtrip Transfer
- Hotel pick up & drop off by taxi(only for hotels in centrally Saigon)
- Ticket show
Exclusions for The Mist Dance Show In Saigon With Roundtrip Transfer
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Mekong Delta and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Trip
- Saigon River Breakfast Cruise in Ho Chi Minh City
- Day Trip to Can Tho and Cai Rang Floating Market from Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Half-Day History and Food Tour by Motorbike
- Saigon Night Street Food Tour by Motorbike
- Cai Be and Mekong Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City