Sense The Rhythm Of Vietnamese Culture Through A Comtemporary Expression Of Dance & Music.
Considered as “sister” of A-O show, The Mist tells the story of farmers in a village going about their familiar routine tasks in the early morning mist, such as tending the rice fields, husking the rice, preparing for early morning market or even joining
Their activities and emotions are expressed through symbolic dance movements combined with extensive use of traditional working clothes and authentic rural props.
It includes 6 scenes as below:
1. “Going to the Field” – Ra dong: Farmers work on the field in the early morning
2. “Pagodaâs Fragrance” – Huong Chua: A religious space, a spiritual aspect of Vietnamese culture
3. “Night” – Dem: A storm of sentiments and the innermost feelings of grass-widows
4. “Harvest Time” – Mua: The joy from a bumper crop
5. “Silk” – Lua: Love and desire of a farmer couple
6. “Rice” – Gao: The fruit of farmers' hard-work