The Mob Museum Admission - Las Vegas
OverviewImmerse yourself in the gripping and gruesome stories of the mobs most notorious gangsters at The Mob Museum in downtown Las Vegas. Through engaging interactive exhibits, one-of-a-kind artifacts and theater presentations, delve into the lives of Al Capone, Whitey Bulger, John Gotti and other infamous criminals from Vegas to Chicago to New York, and learn about the FBI and law enforcements daring victories over organized crime.
Know More about this tourPrepare yourself for a fascinating, no-holds-barred look at organized crime at The Mob Museum, just two blocks away from the Fremont Street Experience in downtown Las Vegas. Your ticket gives you all-day admission to this comprehensive three-story museum, located in a former federal courthouse building listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Through multimedia presentations, interactive touch screens, photos and one-of-a-kind artifacts, youll unveil the darkest secrets of famous gangsters including Al Capone, John Gotti and Whitey Bulger. Youll also discover how deeply Las Vegas has been influenced by organized criminals such as Bugsy Siegel, who developed the Flamingo casino -- one of the first on the Las Vegas Strip.
Learn about the mobs operations in drug and human trafficking, wiretapping and kidnapping, and hear about the courageous efforts of those who have fought to bring mobsters to justice, including Eliot Ness, Estes Kefauver and Joe Pistone (also known as Donnie Brasco).
See the wall against which seven mobsters were lined up and executed in the notorious St Valentines Day Massacre; the barber chair Gambino family crime boss Albert Anastasia was sitting in when he was murdered; and the courtroom where one of the Kefauver hearings on organized crime was held in 1950, when the museum building was still a federal courthouse. You can also listen to real FBI surveillance tapes and take part in FBI weapons training!
Note: Due to the graphic nature of the subject material, this museum may not be suitable for everyone. For parents of children under 12, discretion is advised.
Inclusions for The Mob Museum Admission
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for The Mob Museum Admission
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children are welcome however due to the content featured, the museum is recommended for children 12 years and up
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Elvis Wedding at Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Self-Drive 1-Day Grand Canyon Whitewater Rafting Tour
- Top Gun and Air Combat Experience
- Hidden Valley and Primm Extreme ATV Tour
- Haunted Vegas Tour and Ghost Hunt
- Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show
- Valley of Fire and Lost City Museum Tour from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Strip Run