The Montjuic And Panoramic Tour - Barcelona
OverviewThis tour combines two areas of natural beauty used by Barcelona for culture and recreation:Waterfront–Barcelona looks out to sea and that is the first thing you will see when driving along the waterfront. Take special attention to the Old Port, Barceloneta neighborhood and some amazing historical buildings like the Gothic Shipyards (Drassanes).Montjuïch Hill with its parks, art galleries, museums and the 1992 Olympic Ring of sports stadiums also provides spectacular views over the city. We will visit the charming Poble Espanyol, with about 45 minutes free time to see the village and have lunch.
- Waterfront of Barcelona–Old Port and Columbus Monument
- Montjuïc Hill–Mayor’s Lookout
- Poble Espanyol
- It is the easiest way to get a panoramic overview of the city, see Montjuïc Hill and Poble Espanyol
- The tour is only in English making it easier for you to follow the whole story
Know More about this tour
Enjoy the spectacular views of Barcelona from Montjuïc and get a glimpse of all the cultures in Spain at the 1929 open air museum of Poble Espanyol (Spanish Village).
The Waterfront is a living example of how the very old can be successfully combined with the very new: the Old Port with its Dock warehouses and the Gothic Drassanes or shipyards have been preserved and incorporated into a remodelled recreational area, with the Aquarium, the World Trade Centre, restaurants and cinemas.
Old Port: Separated from the Olympic port by long beaches and the old fisherman’s quarter, Barceloneta.
Columbus Monument: built in his honour in 1888, it is at the foot of the famous Rambla.
Gothic Drassanes: Medieval shipyards which now house the Maritime Museum. One of the finest examples of civil Gothic architecture in Europe.
World Trade Center: original imposing building by Henry N. Cobb whose aesthetic features are highlighted by the
Montjuïch Hill with its parks, art galleries, museums and the 1992 Olympic Ring of sports stadiums also provides spectacular views over the city. You will have the whole city at your feet, a perfect location to see how Barcelona is surrounded by mountains and looks out to the sea.
Are all Spanish towns the same? You can see the amazing diversity at this open air museum that was built in 1929 and has replicas of streets, squares and buildings from around the country.
Discover the very best of Barcelona in a 2 hours and a half tour. Drive along the waterfront, say hello to Columbus Monument, stop for spectacular views in Montjuic hill and visit Poble Espanyol – The Spanish Village – where you will have about 45 minutes to have lunch and wonder around.
- Arc de Triomf
- Waterfront: Port beaches and Old Port
- Columbus Monument
- Montjuic Hill–Miramar lookout
- Poble Espanyol – guided visit + 45 minutes free time to wonder around and have lunch
- End of tour and return to Plaça Catalunya
Inclusions for The Montjuic And Panoramic Tour
- Entrance tickets and skip the line to Poble Espanyol
- Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows
- Free time in Poble Espanyol so you can wonder around and have lunch (about 45 minutes)
Exclusions for The Montjuic And Panoramic Tour
- Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 €
- Hotel pick up. Departure point is in Plaça Catalunya, the center of Barcelona and with very good communications, near la Rambla, Gothic Quarter and Passeig de Gràcia.
- If you cancel between 1 days To 365 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.