- Unforgettable charm is another side of Monaco the Cathedral of St Nicholas (or Santa Claus if you prefer), beautiful gardens or incredible Oceanographic Museum would impress you to the core. Thats for granted.
- Next stop nof far away at all, is the Beaulieu sur Mer and the its time vehicule Villa Kerylos. Built in early 1900s by cousin of Madame Rothschild, it presents the way of living to an extreme details during the era of Greek Empire and its civilization. A real Greek noble house from the 2nd century that is how it looks and impressions while visiting cannot be compared with anything else but simply a time travel. Today in the hands of Institute de France.
- We will then go to see driving by the sea and youll get to Cap Ferrat, paradise peninsula where all the reach and famous have their properties. On a hill among them there it is, the Villa and nine surrounding thematic gardens constructed and designed by Baroness Batrice de Rothschild in 1912. Extraordinary woman, coming from bankers family art collector marked her life with these extraordinary facilities that attract thousands of visitors every year. This jewel of French heritage, luxurious, Venetian-style palazzo, on a 17-acres of land is administrated today by the Academy of Fine Arts. The nine gardens would reveal nine different styles: French, Florentine, Spanish, tropical, stone, Japanese, Provenal... Live playing symphony orchestra (summer months) and views over the bay of Bealieu would make you breathless.
- Our next stop takes place in Eze Village medieval old town perched on a rocky hill part of which would still remember the times of Roman Empire. Located as eagles nest almost 430 m over sea level will get you back in time to XIII century and on. Narrow, picturesque streets and facades hidden in Mediterranean bushes and middle-ages architecture make Eze Village one of the most interesting spots in whole France and if youd add splendid views from the exotic gardens arranged on a very top of it you will always remember the day you visited it. This is a place that can truly inspire as it actually did with Frederick Nietzsche major German philosopher of XIX century who lived in Eze and influenced a lot the Western philosophy.
- When youre still in Eze Village you cant miss the opportunity of visiting the real French cosmetic manufacture famous Fragonard. How do they make parfumes, who is the nose and much more can be answered during free tour in English (or other language) and possibility of buying the scents at the factory prices makes the visit even more exciting.
- After leaving Eze on our way back to your boat we will stop for a photo about the Roman trophy in the town of La Turbie.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
We can start on your schedule but 9 AM is the recommended start time
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Our guide welcomes you in the port of Cannes right after your disembarkation and thats when you land in our caring hands for 8 following hours. As this is a private tour, your schedule may vary as the whim takes you and the guide would be happy to respect all your preferences. Its not far from the port of Cannes, 30 minutes Monaco itself. Second smallest country in the world that attracts the richest people on the planet as it really has a lot to offer. But its not only the smell of money that would make you stoned fairytale looking-like old town with incredible Princes Palace on the sharp rock, guards of the Prince wearing uniforms designed by Gucci and glamourous Monte Carlo Casino these are just few reasons to spend some time among as many Bugattis, Bentleys or McLarens as you will be able to count.
Know More about this tour
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You Might Also Like
- Cannes Vespa Guided Tour
- French Riviera Villages and Countryside from Nice
- Provence Countryside Small-Group Day Trip from Cannes
- Full-day Private Cannes, St Paul de Vence, and Nice Tour from Antibes
- Monaco Small-Group Night Tour from Cannes
- Cannes Shore Excursion: Small-Group Monaco and Eze Half-Day Tour
- Antibes, St. Paul-de-Vence, St. Jeannet, and Gourdon Private Tour from Cannes
- Ferry to St Tropez from Cannes