- But its not only the smell of money that would make you stoned fairytale looking-like old town with incredible Princes Palace on the sharp rock, guards of the Prince wearing uniforms designed by Gucci and glamorous Monte Carlo Casino these are just few reasons to spend some time among as many Bugattis, Bentleys or Mc-Larens as you will be able to count. Unforgettable charm is another side of Monaco the Cathedral of St Nicholas (or Santa Claus if you prefer), beautiful gardens or incredible Oceanographic Museum would impress you to the core. Thats for granted.
- Our next stop takes place in Eze Village medieval old town perched on a rocky hill part of which would still remember the times of Roman Empire. Located as eagles nest almost 430 m over sea level will get you back in time to XIII century and on. Narrow, picturesque streets and facades hidden in Mediterranean bushes and middle-ages architecture make Eze Village one of the most interesting spots in whole France and if youd add splendid views from the exotic gardens arranged on a very top of it you will always remember the day you visited it. This is a place that can truly inspire as it actually did with Frederick Nietzsche major German philosopher of XIX century who lived in Eze and influenced a lot the Western philosophy.
- When youre still in Eze Village you cant miss the opportunity of visiting the real French cosmetic manufacture famous Fragonard. How do they make parfumes, who is the nose and much more can be answered during free tour in English (or other language) and possibility of buying the scents at the factory prices makes the visit even more exciting.
- Youll then land in famous Cap Ferrat, paradise peninsula where all the reach and famous have their properties. On a hill among them there it is, the Villa and nine surrounding thematic gardens constructed and designed by Baroness Batrice de Rothschild in 1912. Extraordinary woman, coming from bankers family art collector marked her life with these extraordinary facilities that attract thousands of visitors every year. This jewel of French heritage, luxurious, Venetian-style palazzo, on a 17-acres of land is administrated today by the Academy of Fine Arts. The nine gardens would reveal nine different styles: French, Florentine, Spanish, tropical, stone, Japanese, Provenal... Live playing symphony orchestra (summer months) and views over the bay of Bealieu would make you breathless.
- On our way back to Cannes you will drive by the one and only Promenade des Anglais famous boulevard along the Bay of Angels, between the airport of Nice Cote dAzur and its Port Lympia.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
9 am – that’s what we would recommend.
Departure Details :
From Cannes or neighboring cities accommodation
Return Details :
At the end our guide would bring you back to the place you first met
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Your guide will meet you at the agreed place and take you for a ride from Cannes to the most famous spots on the Riviera. Cap Ferrat, Beaulieu sur Mer, Monaco-Monte Carlo and Eze Village this will be the day to remember. It will all take 8- 9 hours. As this is a private tour, well be happy to adopt it to your individual expectations.Your guide meets you at the agreed place and thats when you land in our caring hands. Shortly after leaving Cannes you will visit Monaco itself. Second smallest country in the world that attracts the richest people on the planet as it really has a lot to offer.
Know More about this tour
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers