- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
6:50am: Subway Line 2 Hongik Univ. Station Exit 8 7:20am: Subway Line 4 Myeong-dong Station Exit 4 7:30am: Subway Line 2/4/5 Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 9
Departure Details :
• Subway Line 2 Hongik Univ. Station Exit 8
• Subway Line 4 Myeong-dong Station Exit 4
• Subway Line 2/4/5 Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 9
Return Details :
• Subway Line 2/4/5 Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station • Subway Line 4 Myeongdong Station
Cancellation Policy :
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Explore the Korea's number 2 city, Busan within 2 days. We will visit the most popular 16 places in Busan. Songdo beach, Skywalk, Cable Car, China Town, Busan Harbor Bridge & Gwangandaegyo Bridge & Gwangan Beach(in the car) and Haedong Younggungsa Temple, Haeundae beach, Mipo Night Cruise, Gamcheon Culture Village, Jagalchi market, BIFF street, Nampodong Food Street, Busan Tower, Yongdusan Mount. Park and Taejongdae Enjoy Korea's biggest marine city with its 16 landmarks surrounded by the southern sea.
Know More about this tour
1st Day(Seoul-> Busan)
12:00 Starting Busan Tour
1. Songdo Beach
2. Songdo Skywalk:Enjoy walking on the sea through the deck
3. Songdo Cable Car(optional)
4. China Town & Busan Station (Lunch Time)
5. Busan Harbor Bridge (you will go across it while in the car)
6. Gwangandaegye Bridge (you will go across it while in the car)
7. Haedong Younggungsa Temple:the rare find of a temple along the shore line
8. Haeundae Beach (Dinner Time)
9.Mipo Night Cruise (optional)
10. Gamcheon Culture Villagehas a nickname of Machu Picchu of Busan, decorated with murals and sculptures created by the residents
11. Jagalchi Market:Korea's largest fish market selling both live and dried fish
12. BIFF street:Hosting place to the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF), Please try the most popular street food, seed hotteok.
13. Nampodong Food Street (Lunch Time):famous for a variety of delicious street food
14. Busan Tower:a symbol of Busan and you can enjoy Busan views at 360 degree
15. Yongdusan Mount Park
16. Taejongdae:famous for its rock beach
The tour will end with return to Seoul and your preferred downtown subway station of Meyongdong, or Dongdaemun History and Culture Park.
English and Korean-speaking driver/guide
Shared round trip transport by air-conditioned minivan from Seoul to Busan and during Busan Tour
Hotel Pick up and Drop in Busan
Hotel Accommodations in Busan
Busan Tower Admission Ticket (KRW 8,000 for over 13 years old, KRW 6,000 for 3~12 years old)
Haeundae Mipo Night Cruise(Optional)
Songdo Cable Car(Optional)
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Seoul
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
The accommodations are not included. Please book accommodations on your side.
Arrival time is subject to weather and traffic conditions
Tour Itinerary is subject to the local situation.
Songdo cable car of the 1st day and Gamcheon Culture Village of the 2nd day can be exchanged depending on the weather condition.
Cable car at Songdo and Haeundae Mipo Night Cruise may not be operated depending on the weather condition.
Tour does not include Songdo Cable car and Haeundae Mipo Night Cruise in case of their cancellation for the weather condition.
If you book Songdo cable car & Haeundae Mipo Night Tour options, you can pay KRW 40,000 (KRW 20,000 for the cable car and KRW 20,000 for the cruise) by cash to our staff.
Our recommendation for hotel location is near Haeundae beach.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
We had a 2 day tour in Busan and it was amazing! Our driver/tour guide Tony was really awesome. He was very nice, super funny and friendly. The drive from Seoul to Busan and vice versa was 5 hours. I could say that he was a really good driver as he was very attentive.
The tour was excellent. Tony went through the tour with our pace and did not rush us at all. He was very informative, took us to breathtaking places and suggested good foods for us to try. On day 2 of our tour, though it was very hard and tiring to drive 5 hours back to Seoul after a whole day of touring, he maintained his energy and enthusiasm until the very end.
Thank you Tony and Korea Time Tour! I will definitely book a tour with you guys again when we come back to Korea.
I would highly recommend KOREA TIME TOUR!