The Nash Bar Bash - Nashville
OverviewSome ofy'all like to do a little boozin' with your tourin'. Not to worry! It's 5 o'clock somewhere with Nashville's own Dayor NightBar Crawl. Things'll get a little bit crazy and a whole lot wild withlive music, a dance or three, and awesome drink specials! We alsowon't leave you high and dry - ha ha - on Nashville's storied saloon history! Drink in hand, you'llbe regaled with tales ofNashville's blockade-running moonshiners and hard-drinking honky tonk superstars like Willie Nelson and Hank Williams. Learn howNashville speakeasies somehowfound a way tosurvive during Prohibition as youjaunt along 4th Ave, politely known as "The Men's Quarter," where "no modestwoman" dare tread! Partiers and history buffs alikewill have the time of their lives on this one-of-a-kind tour. Perfect for groups with mixed tastes. Someone in your group says they won't do tours? They'll do this one!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Get to the meet-upspot a bit before yourstart time and grab a drink!A short walk from bar to bar, thisNash Bar Bash is offered at 3:30 p.m. and 6p.m. (some days 5pm). Unmistakably and characteristically Nashville, this tour isheavy on the music,ample on theSouthern charm, and replete with awesome drink specials.
Four different and distinct bars, both on and off the beaten path, await you as you're regaled with tales ofNashville's storied and sordid past. Learn about bootleggers, honky-tonk legends, and pill-poppin' rock starsin Printer's Alley, where the Music City's nightlife began! A section of town journalistsonly referred to as "The Men's Quarter," Printers Alley is rife withformer brothels, one-time gambling houses, and swarthy saloons. Take a strolldown 2nd Avenue for the best honky tonks, juke joints and 3-story saloons this side of the Mississippi.Lower Broadway is next, with authentic Tennessee moonshine, and we'll put an exclamation point on this jaunt with some livekaraoke! So warm up your voice, get your drink ready, and prepare for open-mic shoutouts, fun drinking games, trivia (including the infamous? Nash Bar Bash Drunk History!), and an animated tellingof Nashville's sordid, lurid and splendid history. Get ready to be entertained!
Inclusions for The Nash Bar Bash
- Awesome drink specials
- Stories from Nashville's sordid past you will hear nowhere else
- Most entertaining bar crawlin Nashville
- Professional and entertaining guide
Exclusions for The Nash Bar Bash
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please include a CELL PHONE number for text messages regarding changes, including rain, or rescheduling
Minimum of 6 guests; possibility of cancellation after confirmation if not enough bookings but alternative tour or full refund offered in lieu
Please be on time! I'll help late guests catch up if possible but no guarantees!
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Nashville Brewery and Pub Tour
- Bar Golf Game in Nashville
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage General Admission
- Nashville Pub Crawl
- Private Arrival Transfer: Nashville International Airport to Hotel
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Nashville International Airport
- Admission to Lotz House Civil War Museum
- Nashville's Roofless Party Bus