OverviewSome ofy'all like to do a little boozin' with your tourin'. Not to worry! It's 5 o'clock somewhere with Nashville's own Dayor NightBar Crawl. Things'll get a little bit crazy and a whole lot wild withlive music, a dance or three, and awesome drink specials! We alsowon't leave you high and dry - ha ha - on Nashville's storied saloon history! Drink in hand, you'llbe regaled with tales ofNashville's blockade-running moonshiners and hard-drinking honky tonk superstars like Willie Nelson and Hank Williams. Learn howNashville speakeasies somehowfound a way tosurvive during Prohibition as youjaunt along 4th Ave, politely known as "The Men's Quarter," where "no modestwoman" dare tread! Partiers and history buffs alikewill have the time of their lives on this one-of-a-kind tour. Perfect for groups with mixed tastes. Someone in your group says they won't do tours? They'll do this one!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Meet at the designated spot a little bit before your tour time. This tour is offered at 3 p.m. and 6p.m.Characteristically Nashville, the Nash Bar Bashisheavy on the music, heavy on the Southern charm, and replete with awesome drink specials.
Hit four different bars and be regaled with tales ofNashville's storied and sordid past. Learn about bootleggers, honky-tonk legends, and pill-poppin' rock stars on The Nash Bar Bash tour.Cruise through Printer's Alley,a section of town journalistsonly referred to as "The Men's Quarter," rife withformer brothels, one-time gambling houses, and swarthy saloons. We'll roll throughLower Broadway, Nashville's premier entertainment area, and cruise downthe famed2nd Avenue, packing in tons of bars, honky tonks, saloons, and juke joints. This tour includeskaraoke, open-mic shoutouts, drinking games, and an animated tellingof Nashville's lurid saloon history.
Inclusions for The Nash Bar Bash
- Awesome drink specials
- Stories from Nashville's sordid past you will hear nowhere else
- Most entertaining bar crawl in Nashville
- Professional and entertaining guide
Exclusions for The Nash Bar Bash
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please include a cell phone number for text messages regarding changes including rain rescheduling
Get ready to be entertained!
Minimum numbers of 4 guests apply; possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there not enough bookings; alternative tour or full refund offered in such an event
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.