- Spectacular views views of the National Museum.
- Explore our butterfly garden.
- Enjoy a notable collectionof pre-Columbian stone tables.
- Access to the Gold Room in the northeast tower. Enjoy a collection of some of Costa Rica's mysterious stone spheres can also be found in the courtyard.
- Open from 08:30am to 4:30pm
- Transportation is not included.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
Museum is open from 08:30 am to 4:30pm
Departure Details :
The National Museum of Costa Rica
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
The Museo Nacional de Costa Rica is the national museum of Costa Rica, located in the capital of San Jos.The fortress was built in 1917 and was originally a military barracks: the exterior walls still have many bullets lodged in them from the country's 1948 civil war. It became the site of the museum in 1950.The National Museum was originally encouraged by the project of "order and progress," which reorganized the national culture through educational changes and the development of institutions with specific cultural and scientific purposes.
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
- If you choose the delivery option please add you hotel information
- Viator brokerage fee
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you bring light clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, suntan lotion, and a camera
Child until 12 year are free