The New City Break Idea In Europe: Bucharest 3 Nights Accommodation With A Sightseeing Tour Included
OverviewExplore the enchanting capital of Romania, the place where the soporific forces of the European Union meet the passionate spirit found in the Middle East and Balkans.The wealth of the architecture is a treasure trove, with complex styles which are here to portray the cultural make-up of the capitals most charming attractions. Enjoy a three-night accommodation in a 4* hotel with breakfast included and a Highlight Tour of Bucharest, where you will discover the authentic "at home" Village Museum, the imposing Parliament's Palace and as well the never sleeping maze of streets of Lipscani.Yourserviceincludesthe transfer from and back to your hotel and airport, transportation in a private car and as well a friendly professional guide who will showyou Romania from a local point of view, paying a special attention to our art and history, architecture but also to our traditions, legends and food. The kind of mix we look for when we trave
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a complimentary transfer from the airportand savor your free time in thewisely chosen accommodation of a 4* hotel in Bucharest.
Embark the next day on an enchanting tour which will include three of the most important highlights in Bucharest.
Your first stop will be The Village Museum where the spectacular permanent or temporary exhibits depict the long-established peasant way of life, where you can feel and taste the roots of the Romanian customs, starting with the vintage terracotta pottery, hand painted eggs up to the vivid clerical icons and time-honored clothes.
Then, going in a different time and world, back to the Romanian communism history, you will have the chance to visit the second largest building in the world, Peoples Palace, the masterpiece of the Romanian architectural genius.
For lunch you can savor a traditional Romanian culinary experience in Caru cu bere and if you are lucky, you might view a live show with the restaurant's orchestra and dancers.
After having lunch, you can walk aimlessly in the old center of Bucharest. With its unique charm given by the maze of streets, Lipscani is also a bridge to the elegant and glamorous past. Here you will find an impressive mishmash between the different architectural styles - from neo-classical, Beaux Arts or Art-deco style buildings and this is due to the commercial purpose of the area which was developed by the Jewish, Serbians, Bulgarians, Greeks or Austrians merchants ever since the 14th Century. Eventually, the name has a cosmopolite shade as well, being named after the German traders of Leipzig.
After the completion of the tour,you can relax, as your service also includes the transfer back to your hotel where you will stay for the second and third night of accommodation in the beautiful capital of Romania.
Inclusions for The New City Break Idea In Europe: Bucharest 3 Nights Accommodation With A Sightseeing Tour Included
- 3 nights accommodation in a 4* hotel in Bucharest with breakfast included
- Informative, friendly private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included/ airport transfer
- Excellent value for money
- Led by an experienced local guide
Exclusions for The New City Break Idea In Europe: Bucharest 3 Nights Accommodation With A Sightseeing Tour Included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.