The Non Touristic Day To Ourika Valley And Hiking To The Seven Small Waterfalls - Marrakesh
OverviewEnjoy a day trip to the Ourika Valley from Marrakech and escape from the bustling city with an introduction to the High Atlas Mountains. What a great views, mountains, wild monkeys, goats and small waterfalls are ready that will mesmerize your eyes.
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel around 9am to begin the journey to Ourika Valley. Enjoy a drive through the countryside villages typical of the High Atlas region.
Explore the berber museum ''ECOMESUE BERBERE'' for getting the globale informations about the berber life with the host at the museum, as well to know-how old stuffs such doors, keys, chicken, cultivation, traditional dress, pots, meaning of different types of berber carpet design,.... etc. Then we drive directly to the valley of Setti Fatma. At moment of reaching the village your guide will advise you to get your water, sweets or dates.
Special hiking to the seven small waterfalls is unique trek that every mountains lovers should perform, between 4 or 5 hours of trek should be done. What a great views, mountains, wild monkeys, goats and small waterfalls are ready that will mesmerize your eyes.
Later walk back to the village for having break for lunch and then driver back to Marrakesh.
Inclusions for The Non Touristic Day To Ourika Valley And Hiking To The Seven Small Waterfalls
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for The Non Touristic Day To Ourika Valley And Hiking To The Seven Small Waterfalls
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech
- Ourika Valley
- Full-Day Trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls