The Original Berlin History & Highlights Private Tour
OverviewCome see the best side of Berlin on the Original Berlin History & Highlights Tours. This is an exclusive opportunity for small groups to get to know the city in an up close and personal way. See many of the famous local landmarks, while local guides tell stories of history, past battles, local myths and much more. Our local guides are some of the best in the business and this is the best way to see Berlin. Join us and we will help you discover the vast history of Germany's capital while stopping at the city's most notable landmarks and more on the Original Berlin History & Highlights Tours.
Know More about this tourCome explore Berlin's history with your own local, personal guide. We will head out to many of Berlin's most notable landmarks. such as: the Reichstag, the Berliner Dom, WWII Battlefields, Check Point Charlie, the Berlin Wall, the Memorial to the Murdered Jews, Brandenburg Gate and much more! Learn about the World Wars, the Cold War, the Berlin Wall, and modern-day Berlin. As host to numerous wars, turbulent times, and triumphant victories, there's so much to know about Berlin, what better way than a private tour!
The Original Berlin History & Highlights Private Tours is the best way to learn your way around Berlin and see what to do in Berlin. Our local guides have worked hard to make sure this tour is one of the best in Berlin.
This Berlin Highlights Tour is for up to 10 People and meets at 10:00AM at One80 Hostel in Alexanderplatz. Pick up is available upon request!
Inclusions for The Original Berlin History & Highlights Private Tour
- Local Guide
Exclusions for The Original Berlin History & Highlights Private Tour
- Public transportation if applicable.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes and appropriate attire depending on weather.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Berlin Pub Crawl And Night Life Tour
- Berlin Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour: Mitte, Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain and Prenzlauer Berg
- Private Transfer from Berlin to Prague Including 2-Hour Dresden Sightseeing Tour
- Private Half-Day Photo Shooting Tour With Local Photographer in Berlin
- 4G Pocket WiFi in Berlin: Mobile Hotspot for 3 Days or More
- Berlin Shore Excursion: Hidden Berlin and All Main Sites from Warnemuende
- Berlin Tegel Airport Luxury Car Private Arrival Transfer
- Berlin Tegel Airport Luxury Car Private Departure Transfer