The Original City Loop Electric Bicycle Tour - San Francisco
OverviewExplore areas off limits to tour buses on this truly authentic electric bicycle experience. Our guided bike ride takes you through the best neighborhoods.15 different locations, countless photo stops, and our only tour featuring the 1,000 acre Golden Gate Park.Enjoy an extended stop at the Golden Gate Bridge for some breathtaking views of the Bay from the bridge.Youll visit our favorite San Francisco deli for a unique Bay Area lunch experience.Effortlessly glide over 20 miles on our electric bikes to visit the neighborhoods off limits to other tour companies.Learn your way around as we point out great restaurants and historical sites that make San Francisco one of the most unique US cities.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourWhat to Expect
Duration: 6 Hours
Location:Our electric bicycle pick-up (and drop-off) is at Dylan's Tours bike shop, located at 782 Columbus Avenue.
Before we hit the road well go through some basic safety precautions, ensuring youre familiar with the electric bike. For the next 6 hours our small group will explore the city together. Well have frequent stops to talk about the significance of the areas we visit, as well as a stop for lunch.
Here are the places we will explore:Fisherman's Wharf:
One of San Francisco's most popular destinations - from beautiful old shipyards, to Boudin's Bakery and the smell of fresh clam chowder, and of course, the sea lions of Pier 39, Fisherman's Wharf has it all.
Golden Gate Bridge:
Declared "one of the 10 wonders of the modern world," the Golden Gate Bridge not only one of the most recognized symbols of San Francisco, but one of the most photographed sites in the world. Simply stunning!
The Painted Ladies:
Lining Alamo Square, the Victorians along Steiner Street are the most famous of the Painted Ladies, aka "Postcard Row." These houses are best known during the opening credits in television's Full House!
The origin of the hippie culture and the birth place of the "Summer of Love." From the stunning Painted Ladies to the homes of music's favorite 60's bands, this district started the counter-culture movement across the USA.
Golden Gate Park:
Clocking in at over 1,000 acres, Golden Gate Park is the largest man-made park in the world. With beautiful Eucalyptus trees, gorgeous gardens and museums that will appeal to all ages (including the De Young and Academy of Sciences), this green space is a highlight of the tour.
Boasting the largest Chinatown in the United States, this 24-block mecca is bustling with energy, amazing food, and unique and colorful shops that give this area its charm.
Voted as one of the USA's "ten great neighborhoods", North Beach is best known as the home of Little Italy. From delicious restaurants to authentic sidewalk cafes and bakeries, you will feel the charm of San Francisco as soon as you arrive.
Located just beneath the Golden Gate Bridge, Fort Point gives you a front row seat to the San Francisco Bay. This former military fortification was used during both the Civil War and World War II.
Inspired by Roman and Greek architecture, the Palace of Fine Arts was originally constructed to celebrate San Francisco's recovery from the 1906 earthquake. Surrounded by a peaceful garden, it is great for photos.
Inclusions for The Original City Loop Electric Bicycle Tour
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for The Original City Loop Electric Bicycle Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 16 years
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wine Experience Day Trip to Napa and Sonoma by Luxury Motorcoach
- City and Sea Adventure: San Francisco Bay Cruise Including Hop-On Hop Off Tour
- Bridge Bay and Headlands Hike
- San Francisco Coastal Walking Tours
- Private Transfer: San Francisco Hotel to San Francisco International Airport
- San Francisco North Beach Pub Crawl