The Original Quito Craft Beer Tour
OverviewIn this unique sensory experience we want to deliver you this artistic genetic for craft beer Cheers!
Know More about this tour
Quito is recognized as the first city in South América to brew beer!
In XVI century Fray JodocoRique and Pedro Gosseal were responsible to transmit the brewing gene to Quito´s people.
In XXI that gene has been risen upon south America craft brewers!
In this unique sensory experience we want to deliver you this artistic genetic for craft beer Cheers!
The meeting point is Plaza de San Blas the entrance port for historic Quito, from here, we take a short walk to the first Pub located in a traditional neighbourhood where we will have a beer tasting, guided by a specialized beer master, using your five senses to find out which are the local artisan beer flavors. Then, after a short walk exploring the beautiful streets of historic Quito, we will arrive to our second stop, a Pub located in another traditional area of the marvellous old town,there we will get deeper into the pleasures of drinking beer through different activities.
Pick up and drop off in hotels
Inclusions for The Original Quito Craft Beer Tour
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Tasteen beer
Exclusions for The Original Quito Craft Beer Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private tour: 3-Day Quilotoa Hiking Tour Including Local Communities
- Avenue of the Volcanoes Overnight Horseback Riding Tour
- Full Day Tour, Museum and Traditions of Quito
- Museum of Tulipe, Reserve of Bellavista and Mital del Mundo Day Trip
- Day Trip to Quilotoa Crater Lake from Quito
- Cotopaxi Volcano Excursion from Quito