The Outlander Tour - Glasgow
OverviewOutlander Photography tours are now available. These private tours are designed for every major fan and it is a bucket list-moment to get to visit the sets of your favorite show. You dont have to be the biggest photography enthusiast to enjoy these tours as they are designed to be fun for everyone involved. As long as you take away with you some happy memories from your tour in Scotland we will be happy. Relive the books and explore ancient castles and wee villages that havent been changed since the 16th century. Meet the friendly locals and enjoy homemade cuisine from a family run tearoom in Falkland. A massive fan of the hit TV show, your tour guide for the day has actually appeared in Season 3 & 4 of Outlander so has lots of inside knowledge. We look forward to sharing this experience with you and giving you a day youll never forget. Haste Ye Back!
Know More about this tour
Details for the Outlander Photography Tour
Pick up point Hotel pick up in Glasgow or Edinburgh. (Please contact us if you are staying at another location).
Groups - No more than 4 people.
Duration Full day tour (9.00 am 6.30 pm)
Locations Doune Castle (Castle Leoch) Falkland (Inverness) Dysart (Le Havre) Midhope Castle (Lallybroch)- Blackness Castle (Fort William) and Culross (Cranesmuir & The Black Kirk)
Guidance Expert guidance and tuition from James McKinlay throughout your tour.
Equipment Tripods, cleaning clothes and kneeling mats are provided. Clients would need to supply their own cameras or smart phones.
Food Bottled water and traditional Scottish shortbread are included.
- Tour prices do not include entry fees or lunch.
- We will be spending an average of 30 mins at each location. This will alow us to comfortably visit each location on the itinerary.
- Itineraries may change due to local events.
Inclusions for The Outlander Tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for The Outlander Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Loch Ness Cruise and Urquhart Castle Visit from Inverness
- Loch Ness Sightseeing Cruise Including Visit to Urquhart Castle and Loch Ness Exhibition Centre
- Caledonian Canal and Loch Ness Sightseeing Cruise including Urquhart Castle
- Loch Ness Sightseeing Cruise Including Urquhart Castle
- Loch Ness Sightseeing Cruise and Visit to Urquhart Castle
- Cruise the Caledonian Canal, Sail on Loch Ness and View Urquhart Castle
- Cruise the Caledonian Canal, Sail Loch Ness and View Urquhart Castle
- Loch Ness Speedboat Sightseeing Tour