The Path Of Jesus - JerusalemWrite a Review
OverviewThis tour will take you to Jerusalem, to walk where Jesus walked. Visit the churches at sites where Jesus was known to have been. This is a tour like no other. Tour the Church of all Nations, the Church of St. Anne and much more.
- Mount of Olives
- Church of Ascension
- Pater Noster
- Dominus Flevit
- Church of All Nations
- Church of St. Anne
Know More about this tour
Itinerary The Path of Jesus
Pick up is from Jerusalem at 08:30 a.m. or from Tel Aviv at 07:15 a.m., from major hotels. The first stop in Jerusalem is the Mount of Olives, with the Church of the Ascension. There is a rod in the center of the rotunda, where Jesus is beleived to have risen to heaven. We will tour the Pater Noster, a Crusader cloister where Jesus preached the Lord's prayer. As we are walking, we will stop for an astounding view of Jerusalem. Continuing on, about halfway down from the Mount of Olives, Dominus Flevit. Jesus cried here as he foresaw Jerusaems' destruction.
In the Garden of Gethsemane, tour the Church of the Ascension, where Jesus prayed with the disciples until Judas betrayed him. Cross the Kidron Valley to enter the Old City by the Lions gate. Walk until we arrive at the Church of St. Anne, and the pools of Bethesda. Listen to the beautiful acoustics in the Crusader church. Arrive to see a water cistern that remains from the Second Temple inside the convent of the Sisters of Zion. As we are walking view the engravings on the cobbles street. Take a walk in the courtyard of the Praetorium where Pontius Pilate presided. Here ends the tour, and you will be taken back to your hotel.
This tour runs only on Fridays.
Inclusions for The Path Of Jesus
- Pick up and drop off
- Entrance fee
Exclusions for The Path Of Jesus
- Personal Insurance
- Tips and gratitude
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.