The Phlegrean Fields Discover The Ruins Of Baia, Cuma And Pozzuoli - Naples
OverviewExplore Phlegraean Fieldsat the north of the metropolitan city ofNaples on an 8-hour sightseeing tour.Here all possible miracles of art, history, architecture and nature meet together.The area was known to the ancient Greeks, who had a colony at Cuma, the seat of the Cumae Sibyl.See extinct craters, the Flavian Amphitheatre of Pozzuoli, the Acropolis of Cuma, the Castle and the ruins of Baia, the famous Piscina Mirabilis and more.
Know More about this tour
On one single tour youll be shown around the following locations. First the mysteriousCumawith the ruins ofApollosTempleand theCave of the legendary prophetess Sybil. Then youll go toBaiato see aCastlebuilt by Aragonese dynasty and the archaeological park with still spectacular ruins ofroman Baths. InPozzuoli, which is an area of strongest volcanic activity, youll see eitherFlavian Amphiteatheror the crater of an active volcanoSolfatara. Youll also glimpse volcanicLakes DAverno, Fusaro and Miseno. There will also be time for a great Italian lunch in a panoramic restaurant
Pick up at every cruise port in Campania, client's hotel or other meeting locations within the province of Naples city of Salerno and the Amalfi Coast.
Inclusions for The Phlegrean Fields Discover The Ruins Of Baia, Cuma And Pozzuoli
- - Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the tour., - Full day transportation by a private Mercedes and a professional driver including pick up and drop off., - Local taxes fuel and parking expenses.
Exclusions for The Phlegrean Fields Discover The Ruins Of Baia, Cuma And Pozzuoli
- - Admission fees at the museums and archaeological parks (5,50 for a combo ticket for Cuma, Baia and Pozzuoli).- Meals (not obliged to stop)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We recommend comfortable shoes, climbing the acropoli of Cuma involves a 10 minutes walk uphill
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Herculaneum Group Tour from Naples
- POMPEII EXCURSION FROM NAPLES
- CAPRI EXCURSION INCLUDING THE BLUE GROTTO OPTION FROM NAPLES
- CAPRI SHOW AND GO WITH BLUE GROTTO OPTION
- POMPEII, POSITANO AND AMALFI COAST CRUISE FROM NAPLES
- POMPEII AND SORRENTO WITH LIMONCELLO TASTING FROM NAPLES